She took the straw on her mouth and moved her stared on screen of Aquila's phone. Her lips began rolling it and her tongue began pushing it from edge to edge.

"The sweetness of it makes him used and immune to the sweet taste of things," he typed. He took the drink with his pinky up, "even the sweetest little things," he softly said into the small channel in the straw as he wrote.

She turned to him, "What did you just say?"

"Nothing," he answered quietly.

"Nah, that wasn't it."

"It wasn't."

She chuckled, "Could you at least tell what time and date it is?" Her head turned to the window beside them as she rested her head back on his arm. She stared quietly at the iridiscent puddle before some child jumped and splashed on it.

He leaned the back of his head to the couch while his green iris hovered to the bottom of his eyes towards his phone. "It's 3:43 on the 7th of March mate," he answered, but he wasn't sure if she was listening while her blank stare was still on her face.

Her head gently nodded after a few quiet moments.

His thumb resumed to its work. "The petals of his memorized the waves found on the petals of others, making them grin with belittlement," he typed, "A grin also filled with oblivion towards the waves of their own that they fail to understa-"

The phone was taken from his hand in an instant before he could finish. His eyes widened as the warmth of it disappeared quickly.

Euphemia stood by him with his phone between her middle and index fingers. Her eyes furrowed and hooded over her calmly rageful eyes, "Why the fuck are you distracting yourself with this shit?" she grimaced as she waved the phone with her arm wrapped by a rolled sleeve.

He turned his eyes to her face with her hair tied to a bun. His eyes thinned with skepticism as she saw her on a buttoned white shirt loosely tucked in a navy blue skirt. It moved down to her feet with the sky blue Keds. "And why the fuck are you looking so girly today?"

Fritz turned to her and held his head between his palms with his mouth downturned with mischief. "Burn," he whispered quietly with his chuckles.

She hit his stomach with her elbow, "Touchè."

He turned to her as he grabbed stomach with peeved eyes, "Was that fucking necessary?"

"Hey, Aquila, what do you habitually call people who tries to wake you up?"

"What?" he asked as he chuckled, "You mean wanker?"

She immediately turned to Fritz, "Because you're a wanker."

Fritz withdrew his head with disbelief in his thinned eyes, "The fuck? That doesn't make sense."

"I'm pretty sure anyone hurting you would make sense," Seohyeon said.

Euphemia threw Aquila the phone as she slid down to their side, crowding the couch.

"Twat, there's another seat over there," he grimaced as he saw Fritz sat in front of him.

"Why would I want to sit beside a wanker?" Euphemia answered as she glared at Fritz.

Fritz stared at Aquila's drink, "I'm sorry to say this, but your drink somehow reminds me of periods."

Euphemia's jaw dropped to the amount of stupidity, as she sees it, she just heard. "That statement proves what Seoh said a while a-" she was interrupted by a bubbly sound coming from her throat, a gurgling from the back of it.