Mycroft

Madeline

Madeline stood at the corner of the street for all of 30 seconds before a sleek black car pulled in front of her. She got in and a girl with brown hair was sitting inside.

"Oh dear, not you," Madeline muttered. She rolled her eyes and continued to type furiously into her phone.

Thankfully, the drive wasn't long. Getting out swiftly in front of the posh house, she strode in, not bothering with knocking. "Mycroft?" she called and he sauntered into the room, umbrella swinging by his side.

"My dear sister," he smiled, and hugged her for about 2 seconds before promptly letting go. "Wherever have you been the last 3 years?"

"America, my dear brother," she replied.

"Yes, I knew that," he laughed as if it was obvious, which it was. "But where in America?"

"Many places actually," Madeline elaborated. "Went from city to city as I pleased."

"With a certain pair of men wanted by the American government?" he pulled out a file and rifled through it until he handed her a surveillance photo of herself getting into a black '67 Chevrolet Impala. She looked at him, "It's personal," she said before taking the file from him. "I thought you only did this to Sherlock? Is it because you were uncomfortable with me being off the grid?" she asked and he smiled slightly. "I'm not telling you and I'll be taking this with me. Great chatting with you brother!" Madeline blew a kiss before walking back out to the car, telling the driver to take her to 221b Baker Street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi new chapter!

Sorry it's so short, it's basically a filler chapter, but vote and comment your thoughts on it, I love hearing from you guys! New chapter coming soon hopefully.

Jill