Concert time

Amir'A P.O.V

After a whole day of rehearsal and and warp ups and hoteling it's finally Concert time! I slipped my black sandals on and met everybody I'm the lobby.I had on a black and gray romper with my hair down straight.

Walter:The girls and Keisha in the white mini van, boys in the black with me.

Everybody got in the vans or whatever and I texted Ray the whole ride while holding a conversation with Keisha about the moves. Everybody got inside the dressing rooms or whatever and got changed into the concert outfits or whatever. I had on a black bralet with gold studs sticking out don't y'all know the bikini bottoms that nicki used to wear all the time? Well if you do I had some black ones of those that had gold studs on the side with black platform velvet pumps with gold studs on the back. Paris had on the same thing but hers was white with black studs and jasmin had on black with red and cherish had white with pink. We had soft makeup with bold mascara and eye shadow but we had like our spike color glitter around the sides of our eyes but we looked fabulous and our hair was pinned to one side and it was just awesome. We took a selfie and posted it on ig with already 102 likes. We went in the hallway and I saw Ray so I hugged him then we kissed. I havent seen him all day tbh.

Ray:Y'all ready?

Me:Always.

Paris:Hey lizard.

Ray looked at her and Prince came in the hallway and Paris and Prince hugged and they started play fighting each other. We haven't seen the boys all day.We've been separated.

Me:I missed you a lot you know.

Ray:I know you did.

I rolled my eyes and smiled.

Diamond:UH-UNH. WHERE IS MY BABY?

Everybody turned around and looked at her with an annoyed face.

Me:Shhhh.

Diamond:My bad.

Roc came out and Cherish literally jumped in his arms then prod came out and everybody moved to the side as she hugged him and started sniffling like she was about to cry.

Diamond:HOLD THE FUK UP!

She let him go.

Diamond:WHO IN THE HELL IS SHE?

Jasmin pointed to this girl and I smiled.

Me:My cousin.

She came over to me and we hugged. She's this short dark skin with long hair and grayish green eyes.

Me:How'd you get back here?

Makayla: Pepper spray.

Me:Um....

I pointed that way and a security guard came charging at her rubbing his eyes.

Makayla: See you on the stage. Love you. Bye.

She ran down the hallway and the security guard was right behind her.

Diamond:Bro.

Me:She's all......illegal and um...

I slowly slipped back into the changing room.

Walter:LETS GO GIRLS!

I walked into the hallway and ray grabbed my ass as we walked through the hallway and onto the stairs that took us to the floor lift and only two people on each lift.we got in our poses as we got lifted onto the stage and they crowd went crazy though.

Me:Lets go!

Over you came on and I hit my part good.

Ray P.O.V.