Greetings

Cherish P.O.V.

So me and my homies Amir'A, Diamond,and Paris are sitting in my room when all our phones buzzed at the same time.

Me:Lets read it all at the same time.

Us: Congratulations, you've been excepted to Mindless Behavior's dream girl competition. Blah blah bla *screams*

Amir'A:Ray is mine, I gotta go pack for tomorrow.

Paris:Imma pick y'all up.

Everybody left and I managed to pack all my clothes in two suitcases, my shoes and hygiene items in a duffle bag and my jewelry and hair stuff in my bookbag and left out an outfit for tomorrow.

Amir'A P.O.V.

I got all my clothes in two suit cases, my shoes,jewelry,and hygiene items in a duffle bag and a bookbag full of stuff for my hair. Put I kept an adorable outfit for tomorrow.

Paris P.O.V.

I packed 5 bags. My art stuff in one, clothes in one, shoes in one, jewelry in one, and hygiene and hair stuff in another one. I left one outfit out and went to sleep. I gotta drive an hour.

The next day

Cherish P.O.V.

Amir'A and Diamond were sitting on my bed. Diamond was wearing the stuff from the chapter cover and so was I but Amir'A only had on the make up and hairstyle from the picture but had on a red flannel button up crop top that shafts where the stomach begins, leather leggings, and black flats.

Amir'A: Where's Paris?

A horn honked so we looked out the window and it was her wearing the stuff from the cover picture so we ran out and put our bags in her car and she sped the whole hour.

Roc Royal P.O.V.

I can't wait to see these girls. The management team said we can pick one girl. Imma pick the quietest one.

I was sitting on a chair texting when prince came in playing in his fro.

Prince:What do you think the girls look like?

Me:I don't know but I bet imma get whichever one I want.

Prince:Don't steal my type.

Me:Yeah okay....

Walter came in with ray and prod and we all sat in chairs talking about music when there was a knock on the mansion door.

Walt opened the door and smiled.

Walter:Come on in. We'll come back later for the bags.

The boys and I stood up while the girls came in. This girl with a bandana on her head came in first and I saw Princeton's face light up. Then this girl in really short shorts came in and Prod smiled then a girl in a flannel shirt came in and I saw Ray look at Prod then finally this shy girl came in and stood next to the girl that Ray liked and held on to her arm.

Ray:Whats y'all names?

Paris P.O.V.

Was he talking to me?

Me:Paris...

Walter:Can you go stand next to Prince?

I mentally smiled wide asf then walked over to him. I have really big crush on him.

Prod:You?

He pointed to Diamond and she half smiled.

Diamond: Me?