Sweet Mama

With exactly 2 months until graduation, my 13 year of schooling had almost payed off.

"What dress are you wearing to Graduation?" I texted Mads.

from Maddieee:
I was hoping I could wear only my cap n gown n get lucky if u kno what I mean;)

she's revolting. why is she my best friend.

---The Next Day---
In math class, the casual question came up. She went, then Luke Hemmings asked to go. After about 5 minutes, Mr. Atari, the teacher, asked me to go find Maddie, and Calum to find Luke.

Calum decided it was a good idea, since we were alone, to get touchy.

"hey sweet mama." he started the conversation with.

"Don't you dare ever call me that again. " I was frustrated after one word.

"But sweet mamaaaaa" he continued.

He grabbed my hips and pulled them close to him, slipping his head onto my shoulders. I tried shaking him off of me but he stuck.

"I'm gonna ask you nicely one more time. Please remove yourself from my aight and go find your friend. " I told him. He was really pissing me off.

"No. I want to stay here and cuddle. " Calum protested.

"First, were in the middle of a hallway, and second, you don't know me. "

I walked faster up to the girls bathroom to look for Maddie. Luke is in fortunately hanging on the bathroom stall, obviously talking Mads.

"Ummm... sorry to interrupt your little sesh in here, but Mr. Atari is looking for you. "

Of course. Maddie would take any chance she got to fuck Luke Hemmings in a bathroom stall. All this time I thought it was a joke.

I walked out trying to stay calm only to find Calum Hood waiting for me.

"Woah sweet mama, what's the rush? wouldn't you rather just stay in there
with me?" He smirked, trapped me in the corner of the hall, and began kissing my neck.

"You're disgusting," I said pushing him off. "I bet you don't even know my name. I also bet, that your friend
I'm there doesn't know her name either."

I began to walk off when Calum grabbed my arm. "Wait, Marley."

wow i suck so bad at writing these but I'm trying my hardest here ok