Chapter 29

Sorry guys. I'm on vacation right now and then I wanted to delete this story... But don't worry I'm back just for those 5 people who actually care!
------------------------------------------------
*6 months later*
Riley POV
"Brent please hold still while I put this bow tie on you! No Max don't unlock the baby gate! Lucas! I need some assistance!"
As you might be able to tell the triplets are a lot harder to take care of now. They are 9 months old which means crawling, babbling and grabbing everything in sight. They're basically Godzilla babies. Lucas rushes in with Cassie under his arm.
"What?! What's wrong?!"
I just stared at him.
"Lucas when I said feed Cassie I meant you know get food into her mouth. Not just rub it all over her face."
I said gesturing to the tomato sauce now covering Cassie.
"I tried! But she just wanted to paint herself instead of eat!"
I took her in my arms and started to wipe her off.
"Come on! We have to be at the wedding in an hour!"
Today's Maya and Josh's wedding day. I feel like we've been waiting forever for this day! Plus Maya's stomach is way bigger now. But she won't tell anyone what she's having, it has to be a "surprise". Ugh I hate surprises.

Finally 20 minutes later we were all ready to go. We all walked into the chapel and I went to find Maya. She was in the back room getting ready.
"Oh my god Maya you look amazing!"
She smiled at me and smoothed out her dress a little.
"Thanks! You and Cassie look great too! I'm just so excited!"
I laughed and hugged her. We've been dreaming about this day since we were little. Of course then Maya and I were going to have double weddings. Lucas and I haven't even thought about marriage yet! I don't even know if he considers is a couple at the moment.

The music started to play and I walked down the aisle with Lucas at my side. We took our places in the front and everyone stood up. Maya started to walk down the aisle, she looked absolutely amazing. I hope one day I'll look that beautiful getting married.
*skip through all the sappy stuff*
"Do you Joshua Gabriel Matthews take Maya Penelope Hart to be you wife, as long as you both shall live?"
"I do."
"And do you Maya Penelope Hart take Joshua Gabriel Matthews to be your husband, as long as you both shall live?"
"I- OH MY GOD!"
Maya collapsed on to the floor crying out I pain. Everyone jumped to their feet in terror.
"Maya what's wrong?"
She took a sharp breath and clutched her stomach.
"The babies coming, 2 months early."

AH! Uh oh I hope the little baby is okay! And thanks for everyone that reads my stories, I really appreciate it.