••••

Hours passed it was 2am Harmony was sleep in the chair . She woke up to woman walking in the room . She didn't know who the woman was so she sits up because the woman went to August side.

Lady - what did the doctors say
Harmony- they said he had several seizures and they had to put him in acoma
Lady- on my god my poor ...crying
Harmony- its going to be okay
Lady- im sorry who are you because you are not
Chris cuts her off
Chris- ma that's August special friend Harmony giving her that look . Harmony gave a funny look as well but didn't really pay it no mind.
AugustMom- nice to meet you im his mom
Harmony- nice to meet you too ...come on CB let's let her have some time with him
AugustMom - what happen
CB- I wasn't there I came after
Harmony- I was there and all I know is he was performing then he just fell off the stage
AugustMom- my poor baby
She rubbed August Head which was wrapped up .Harmony and Chris walked back in the lobby .

Chris - u good mony
Harmony - yea I'm str8
Chris - nigga lucky he got somebody here with him ..most of these females wouldn't be here .
Harmony - yea ..
Chris - especially with all yall dram laughs
Harmony - pushes CB shut up

Harmony and Chris sit in the lobby for an hour Chris leaves says he will be back then Harmony went back in the room with august and his mom . August mom was on the phone .

AugustMom - I know I need to shower I haven't did anything I haven't even booked a room yet im just focused on my baby ill figure some out .. well ill talk to you later.. ill text you an update on him

August mom ended her call and walked over to August.

Harmony- you can go get situated ill stay

Augustmom- you good Harmony im not going to worry about it

Harmony - no ma'am seriously i got ill stay here you can go and get your self together ill be right here im not going anyhere

Augustmom- i don't want to put too much on you ... you so sweet

Harmony- thanks and its no problem i got it

Augustmom- you sure

Harmony- yes ma'am

Augustmom- okay ill be back a little later

Harmony- okay no problem take your time

Augustmom- thanks

August mom left . Harmony pulled up a chair and sat by August side. She started talking to him.

Baby im so sorry this had to happen to you im so sorry that i was acting like a bitch about the whole situation i was mad at you but more so i was pissed at Trey he mad me so fucking mad and i really was taking my anger out on you because i had no contact with Trey... baby im so sorry crying but guess what it cool because we going to get thru this and you will be back to normal and back singing because honey ya fans are a mess without you right now laughs you know how they act about you . God Got Ya back .. and I got your back ... i love you and you don't even know it ...

Harmony finish talking to August and she laid her had down and fell asleep . Every day after that Harmony was at the hospital. She never left. She sat with August. She talk to him . She moved his arms and everything but she never left his side. She already had told her Job that she needed time and since she had just signed the contract they gave her time because they knew it was an emergency .

.........

NewYork [Penthouse]

Arianna laid in the bed and watch MTV news just about every other hour they were talking about August and his condition and how he was still in coma. She wanted to be there but she was with Travis and she knew if she would have rushed to his side Travis would suspect something. See Arianna loved August true enough her and August went to the same High School in New Orleans before he dropped out and they always had been friends . Arianna had been around way before the fame with August and she always held him down no matter the situation . She felt if she continued to hold him down then she would be reward she wanted August to marry her because she felt she deserved it because all the bitches and lies she still remained by his side. Crazy thing is August always suspected that Arianna had other niggas because he really never trusted females like that but he some what trusted Ari. Arianna and Travis had been dating for 2 years. August never knew about it because Travis was C.E.O cisco in New York. He had money. Fine Too. Arianna wasn't dumb she always said if things didn't work out with August she always had Travis even though she wasn't in love with Travis like August Travis spoiled her. Arianna was a real estate agent selling house to big time celebrities C.E.O etc that's how she met Travis she don't even do the real estate thing anymore because Travis gives her what ever she needs when she needs it.

Travis- you good that's ya ex isn't it

Arianna- yes .. and he good and we don't talk like that any more you know that

Travis- i know

Arianna- well why you might that comment.. if we were i would have been left to go to Cali

Travis- i understand Ari you don't have to explain

Arianna- just checking

Travis- yea

Travis stepped out the room. Arianna stared at her phone she wanted to text or call August mom so bad to get some information but since Travis made that comment she knew he probably would suspect something so she didn't even bother .

.....

A couple more days had passed August was still in Acoma. Harmony and August mom had been in the room talking. August mom had got up and went to go talk with the doctors. Harmony had pulled up a chair beside August and took out her book to read Every Thug Needs A Lady she loved that book she laugh because it kind of reminded her of her and August minus the drugs. Harmony was all into her book then she felt someone looking at her . When she looked up August was starring her right in her eyes.

Thank YAll For Reading

VOTE VOTE VOTE

PLEASE &&

Comment