Nate - Bath

You storm into your apartment, slamming the door behind you. You throw down your purse and kick off your shoes, throwing yourself on the couch with a groan.

Nate put down the pepper he was chopping up in the kitchen and walked over to wear you were laying, burying your face in a pillow.

"Stressed out baby girl?" He asks, sitting on the edge of the couch and rubbing your back soothingly.

"Yeah," you mumble.

"How about I go run you a bath, then I'll finish cooking dinner and we can have a nice relaxing night, how's that sound?" He asks.

"That sounds perfect baby," you say, sitting up next to him and pecking his lips quickly.

You follow Nate upstairs and into the bathroom. He turns on the water and steam starts to fill the room and cloud up the mirror, starting to soothe you already.

You get undressed completely and step in the bath, Nate guiding you with his hand on your lower back. You slide down and let your head rest back against the edge of the tub.

Nate leans over and kisses you on the forehead, then turns to leave.

"Wait. Wanna join me?" You say, smiling.

You didn't mean it to be sexual or anything and he didn't take it that way, you just wanted to be with him.

He smiles widely and pulls his shirt over his head and tosses it on the floor, followed by the rest of his clothes.

You sit up, allowing him to step into the water behind you. You sit in between his legs, and lean back against his chest.

You close your eyes and rest your head on his shoulder. He slides his fingers down your arm, getting to your hand and holding it tightly. He leans down and kisses the top of your head sweetly.

Warm water surrounds you, and you feel Nate's muscular body on your back, calming you even more. The stress of that day just washes away.

***********************************

I still can't believe I got 1000 reads! I can't thank you all enough but I hope you enjoyed this quick Nate imagine!