He caught up with her, glaring, "What the hell was that?!"

She put on an innocent face, "Sorry, I didn't feel any sparks." It was true, she didn't. Not like she did with Caleb.

He glared, "You really are a tease, bitch."

She snarled at him, "You want me, dick." 

"You're right, I do." He closed in the gap and kissed her again. She pulled away, "Desperate much?"

He bit his lip, "Very much."

She smiled, "What If I said I had a boyfriend?"

His smile faltered, but then it was back up in no time, "I wouldn't care."

She smacked him on the arm, "And that's why you're not getting into my pants tonight, asshole."

He gritted his teeth, "So you don't have a boyfriend?"

"Nope." She said, popping the 'p.'

"Good. That makes it so much easier to just whisk you off your feet, then."

She raised an eyebrow, "What are you talk-" Before she could finish her sentence, she was literally being lifted up into his arms and being kissed. She jumped out of his arms and glared, "Stop doing that, you jerk! I'm not having sex with you."

He laughed, "You know you want me just as much as I want you."

She shrugged, "Maybe I do. But that doesn't mean I will act on those actions. I'm not as desperate as you to have sex."

He mumbled, "Why? Do you do it so often that you're not so desperate?" He smirked.

She smiled back, "If anything, you're the one that does it too often."

"Great." He chirped, "If we both do it so often then it wouldn't hurt to do it again." He smacked her butt and she swiveled around, playfully glaring. 

"Did you just slap my butt?"

He smirked, "A little on the smaller side, I would have to conclude." He finalized.

She glared and stomped on his foot. He winced, picking up his throbbing foot. He still smiled, "Fiesty. That's the way I like him. You look like the kinky type too. I can smack it again if you want." He winked.

"That's the last thing I want." She muttered.

"What's the matter? Does it bring back bad memories? Maybe daddy used to spank you when you were younger?" He lustfully said. Charlie spotted the bulge in his pants.

At the mention of her dad, she stiffened. "No." She sharply said. "But I can give you a spanking if you don't shut up."

He licked his lips, "I didn't realize you were so eager to feel my ass, Charlie."

"Better believe it." She sarcastically mumbled, pushing through the crowd, trying to get away from his voice, but he kept following right behind her.

"Great." He smiled, "Then you must have realized who I am."

"Actually, no. Your name won't change the fact that I think your an egotistical asshole who is way in over his head." She bit her tongue and winced.

He smiled and put a hand to his heart as if taking a blow, "Ouch. That hurts. I did throw this party to get layed after all, but I guess with you ignoring me, no one at all will ever consider sleeping with me." He sarcastically said.

She smiled, "You think every girl is going to line up to get in your pants? Yeah right."

He nodded, "You're the only girl at this party who isn't in line, sweetheart."

"Please." She glared. "That's so not true. I'm sure no one wants your STD's."

He laughed, "You underestimate me. Go ahead, pick any girl, and I guarantee you she'll have sex with me."

"And if she won't?" Charlie said, evilly grinning, an idea playing into her head.

"Then I'll do whatever you want me to." He smirked.

She laughed, "You're so on." 

"But if she says yes, then you have to go on a date with me."

Charlie snorted, "The only reason I'm accepting this bet is because I'm positive that she will say no."

He shrugged with a smirk on his face. She looked around and spotted a young girl. She looked like she could be in high school. She wore big glasses and she had a retainer. The girl was also wearing baggy jeans and a loose fitting t-shirt She sat at a booth with a few other girls and her legs were crossed. Definitely a virgin. Charlie thought. Charlie subtly pointed to the girl, "Her."

He winced. "No problem." He walked over to the table with his hands in his pockets, trying to look mysterious.

Charlie walked over and stood a few feet away pretending she was dancing, but only so she could hear the girls response. 

The boy simply said to the girl, "Will you have sex with me?" Charlie gaped at his directness.

There were gasps from the table and the girl looked shocked out of her mind. "K-Kevin Daniels?" She whispered with her hand over her mouth.

Charlie rolled her eyes and he smirked, "That would be me."

"I can't believe y-you're t-talking to m-me?" She stuttered.

He looked annoyed. "So will you sleep with me or not?"

The girl quickly stood up and eagerly nodded, "Yes." She quietly said. Her friends were all staring in shock.

Charlie approached the boy, who was apparently named Kevin, and mumbled, "I hate you." 

Kevin threw his head back laughing. He told the girl, "Oh, I'm sorry, but I just remembered I have an important place to be. Another time maybe?" He smiled.

She sadly nodded, "Y-Yeah. Sure. Bye." She scampered away. 

Kevin turned to Charlie, who was shocked that he hadn't told the girl it was just some bet. "That was nice of you." She told him softly. "You spared her feelings. I didn't know this side of you existed, Kevin." She said in a half- mocking voice.

He smiled, "There's a lot you don't know about me. But I guess you'll find out on that date."