22. is this the place that I've been dreaming of?

Start from the beginning

Wow, Louis can't wrap his head around that it wasn't even that much time ago and he practically feels like it was in a different lifetime and some way, his heart aches so much to see Harry that it doesn't even feel like it was just a week - somehow, it feels like it was so much more time, even before when they met over e-mail. 

And then Louis gets it, that his love for Harry is so strong and so huge, that's why it aches like this and Louis is decided to get over the pain but - but he needs to see Harry one last time. 

He needs to get some closure and a last goodbye, to get over with this so he can go away to Doncaster by himself with a broken heart and start a new life. He has everything he has ever wanted at last - he finally has a relationship with his father, his mother finally understood his needs and wants and above everything, Zayn is here supporting him like crazy.

Sure, his future may not include a Harry Styles, but if he gets to see Harry one last time, Louis Tomlinson could die tomorrow and not regret a single thing. 

And he's there, walking past hundreds of people, Zayn literally dragging him above the crowd, lost in thoughts, that when he sees a blondish female version of Harry, he thinks he is in some way of heaven and then Zayn stops and he's shaking Louis.

"Is that - is that Gemma Styles?" Zayn asks from his side, with high pitched voice and he keeps shaking Louis' arm. 

Louis nods even if has never seen Gemma Styles ever - but the resemblance is outstanding. If Gemma curled her hair, Louis is sure there's no way someone would be just as beautiful as Harry if it weren't a relative of him. 

There's a few fans approaching her - probably recognizing her asking for autographs and some pictures. 

Louis can see Gemma is just like her brother - she keeps smiling and hugging fans, even chatting with a few, like she's not bothered at all. 

Zayn is still on his place, probably fangirling about the fact that his favourite fashion designer is just a few steps away. And then, she turns around, and Zayn reacts and turns his head, but Louis doesn't. 

She looks at both the boys for a while with curious eyes and then Louis reacts but doesn't look away, and Gemma smiles - probably out of courtesy. 

She gestures with her head to a coffee shop just behind the mob of fans and Louis is almost certain that she's telling them to follow. 

"That was Gemma Styles," Zayn says still in shock, "I didn't know Gemma was here as well!"

Louis is able to laugh at Zayn's fangirling and nudge him on the side of his ribs.

Zayn looks at Louis and grins, "M' sorry, I just - she's like the goddess of fashion - apart from Karl Lagerfeld, Jeremy Scott  and Anna Wintour. Actually," Zayn continues, "Anna dedicated an entire number to describe and review Gemma's clothes - she said they were exquisite and fantastic," he says it like Louis understands a word of what he's saying, "Like, imagine how amazing!"

Louis rolls his eyes with fondness and sighs deeply before relaxing, "What do we do now? We know Gemma is here but Harry isn't so, what now?" Louis says looking lost.

"I don't know, maybe ask her?" Zayn says with doubt. 

"Well," Louis says, thinking about Gemma's gesture, "Let's go then."

-

Harry is at the airport, again. Not a single human recognizes him, probably because he is in a hurry and he's distracted and ignoring everyone around him. 

He arrives to the nearest counter and asks for a ticket to Manchester, the closest he can get to Holmes Chapel in a plane. 

He is going to see his mum. After four years of not speaking to her.