Chapter 1

~Time setting: Past.~

Today was shopping day in the market, Austria told everyone in the household he would be back. He took Hungary with him and Italy and Romano where watching them leave in a carriage with two white and brown painted horses. Romano and Italy where suppost to clean the house Romano began to complain. His younger carring brother told him he'll do it for him. Romano sighed happily and laid down onto the couch while watching his little brother do the work he soon fell asleep.

Italy was moping, sweeping, dusting and picking up things where they didnt belong. He was soon done and he ran over to his brother with a smile. "Big brother big brother!~ Wake up!~" Italy shook his brother until he woke up. Romano whinned and Italy smiled, his smile was cuter then two puppys sleeping side bys side. 

"What do you want.." Romano groaned.

"Austria should be back soon!~ I cleaned the whole mansion!~ Lets go play outside!~" Italy was very happy right now. He never imagined a life without his big brother and if he didnt have him well...he doesnt want to know what would happen.

Romano stood up and fixed his pants as Italy dragged him outside. Romano laughed and began to run, "Im going to beat you!!" He shouted as he ran outside and ontot the dirt drive way. Italy gasped and soon ran after him, his dress slowly him down some so he had to take his green skirt into his hands and continued to run.

"Romano!~" A small Italian boy shouted as he ran to his older brother. He finally caught up and tackled his brother, hugging him tightly. "Ve~ Big brother what are you doing?" He asked as he looked at him. Romano looked down at shrugged, "I'm waiting for that cheap-skate Austria to come back with dinner...hes been gone longer then normal.." Romano mumbled.

 Italy smiled and nuzzled his brother and said happily. "Dont worry Romano he'll be here soon!~" Just then a carriage, being pulled by two dark brown horses. "Whos that?..." Italy whispered, his heart pounded as he thought into deep thought. 'I-is...is that him...I-is he back?!' Italy thought and his head was filled with a boy, his name was Holy Roman Empire. He was Italys first love and he made him so happy, but sadly he left to go into battle. He promised Italy that he would be back though, was it him? Did he finally return? Italy smiled widely as he carriage stopped slightly near them. 

Romano narrowed his eyes uncertain of this carriage, it wasnt Austria's carriage this one looked slightly older. Romano took his brothers hand and took a couple of steps back standing in front of his brother, he turned his head back to Italy "Dont make eye contact..." He mumbled. Romano soon began to shake as he saw the carriage slowly shake, it meant someone was coming out. It could have been anyone, a enime, a friend. Anyone. 

The door opened the there stood Austria, in a purple jacket which covered a white button up accompinated with a pair of black slacks. The brothers calmed down some but instead of Hungary behind him there was another man. He was tall with slightely long hair, it looked freshly cut like he had cutten it yesterday. Austria brought the man over to the boys and stood next to them. 

Italys heart dropped as there was no sign of his past love. He sighed and Romano huffed and puffed seeing it was just Austria and some new guy who he didnt care about. He held his brothers hand tightly as a slight nervousness got into his blood stream, as the two stepped clsoer Romano examined the others face and body more. He had a small scar under his left eye but Romano wasnt impressed.

Before Austria could say anything another carriage appeared, it was Hungary by herself with lots of bags to be taken inside. Italy smiled "I'll help Hungary!~" He said and began to go towards her, Austria stopped him and scooted him back to his brother who was pale, he was always nervous arpund new people. 

"Hola kiddies!~" He man spoke, he had a thick accent of Spanish. He got on one knee and smiled widely at the boys. "There both cuties arent they!~" He spoked up to Austria, this stranger was wearing a white long sleeve shirt with a pair of red paints a black combat boots. He reached his hand out for a handshake from both of them but Romano stood there staring at him. 

Italy smiled widely and took his hand,"Ciao !~ Im Italy and thats my brother Romano!~" He said with a large sweet smile. Romano had a hint of jealousness since his baby brother was so well at talking to people. 

Spain smiled at the small Italians his heart melted at Italy, he chuckled and hugged Italy tightly. Austria only told him that he was giving away a Italian servant so Spain thought it was him. Italy blushed and looked at Romano. "s-sir..." he mumbled. Romanos blood boiled and began to pull his brother away finally getting him loose he held him close, "What do you think your doing you ugly bastard!" Romano shouted towards the Spainish bastard. 

Spains eye brow lifted and chuckled, "dont you have a temper~" He smiled  his and then looked up at Austria who was glaring down at Romano. "Not that one..." Austria spoke and then pointed to Romano. Spain let go of the small Italian and went over to Romano, he picked him up and stood up himself. "He's  actually cute~" "P-Put me down!!" Romano shouted and wiggled trying to break free. 

Italy soon watched his brother get into the carriage and he was gone. "Mr. Austria where is man taking my brother...?" He asked sweetly with a confused face as he looked up at the taller Austrian. "He's taking him to his house, hes not mine anymore he's Antonio's." Austria watched the carriage leave and left to go inside himself. Italy watched the carriage leave. "w-what..." He feel onto his knees and covered his now wet face with his own hands. "R-Romano!!" Italy shouted and filled his hands with wet tears, dripping down his palms onto hos wrists and hit the floor. He was soon pulled inside by Hungary. 

"And that was the last time I've seen my brother..." He said and looked up at Germany whos eyes were slightly widened and he was in shock of the experince he had just heard. 

(Im sorry if this first chapter was bad. I promise it will get better ;-;)