Erik looked at you suspiciously, "I'm not sure."
He flexed his fingers, his eyes scanning your body. He focused on your necklace and it went flying towards him. He looked slightly shocked at its speed but not as shocked as you.

"Hey!" You made a reach for the necklace in his hand but he held it above your head, suspended in mid air just a fraction above your reach.

"You- How did you- Oh for god's sake just- give it back!" You said, jumping up to try reach it.

Erik chuckled, and you flushed was annoyance. Who did he think he was?

You placed a hand on his shoulder to push yourself up as you jumped, your hand warmed where it touched his skin and Erik grunted slightly as your necklace fell to the ground.

You smiled smugly, picking up your necklace. "Thank you, Erik."

He stared at you, dumbfounded.

"If you'll excuse me." He held up a finger to you, turning around to walk over to a man you recognised as Charles.

So they were together.

You frowned and turned to walk in the opposite direction away from them. Sure, they were good looking, charming as well but you didn't trust them.

(Y/n), wait. I can help.

I don't need your help. You thought, annoyed. You carried on walking.

Suddenly, a rough hand gripped your wrist, turning you around face to face with Erik.

"Leave me alone." You hissed.

"I don't think so." He said, still holding your wrist.

"You did something to me, I need you to reverse it." He pulled you closer to him.

You stared at him.

"You- I can't control metal anymore."

You tilted your head, feigning ignorance.

"My mutation allows me to control metal. Yours- according to Charles the "expert" seems to be enhancing or decreasing others mutations."

You smiled slyly, "Serves you right for taking my necklace."

He chuckled, shaking his head slightly.

"Please, (y/n)."

You rolled your eyes "I can only try."

You focused on his touch on your wrist, trying to send his 'power' back to him.

"Anything?" You asked, looking up.

His eyes went to your necklace again. It didn't move and he shook his head.

You tried again, but still nothing. Erik stared at you in silence and you watched his eyes, thinking. He suddenly looked up then back to you.

Suddenly his lips were on yours, gently kissing you. You felt the warmth and knew you'd done it. Erik didn't pull back though. He rubbed your wrist gently, before pulling back.
"Thank you." He said.
"It was a pleasure." You replied, smiling.

Then Charles came over. "Was I right, Erik?" He asked cheerfully.

"Yes." Erik half growled, not looking at Charles.

You saw Charles become slightly awkward, "Ah. Well, I'll be in the car."

"Brilliant."

You looked back to Erik to see him frowning at you, waiting for it to click.

"He told you to kiss me." You said, not betraying a shred of emotion.

"Yes. But that's not to say I didn't want to."

You nodded slowly, turning away.

Erik touched his free hand to your cheek, turning you back to him.
You looked into his eyes and again his lips were pressed to yours, you rolled your eyes but kissed him back.

When you broke off you realised your hand was on his chest.

"Was that another order from Charles?" You asked cheekily.

"They're more like guidlines. But no."

You laughed and Erik intertwined his fingers with yours.

A/N- So originally I was going to do "How you met" in order, starting with Charles. But this turned into Erik... so change of plans.

I don't think these imagines are going to be connected, although I like the idea of this power for Erik's lover. So they're just going to be random, unorganised imagines.
I hope that's alright.