"Ugh! She's private." He groaned in annoyance. "So is she, how many Bailey's could there possibly be." He complained.

"How are you going by this?" David asked. "Nathan you got a last name?"

I shook my head in no and continued getting dressed for the game. "Nope, I've not nothing." Jesse spoke in frustration. "There are too many Bailey's and without a last name it's impossible." I guess, he was just irritated about it.

"Why don't you just block her?" Reece asked. "They have that for a reason." I let out a chuckle.

"Because it's cute and her comments are hilarious." I chuckled, as I looked into my locker.

"Well then is it really a bad thing?" David asked, jumping in first. "Do you secretly enjoy those things Jess?" Jesse looked at us all with a nod.

"I can't really call her a stalker." I paused. "I mean she's only stalking on instagram right she's not coming around the house?" I asked Jesse, who once again shrugs. "Why don't you talk to Amelia maybe she can help? You know her being a criminologist and psychologist." I state, Jesse nods. "Ask her tomorrow when you get up."

"Oh yeah she's a criminal justice practitioner." I looked at Jesse. "What?" he asked as he saw all of us staring at him.

"That's a way of putting it." Reece states, rolling his eyes.

"Alright fine!" Jesse groans leaning against my locker, giving me a look. "Ignore that." He states as his phone rang.

"Danielle?" David asked, he nods. "So when should we expect a break up?" David asked as I turned to leave.

"Goodbye lads." I walked out of the lockers. Not wanting to get involved with Jesse and his girlfriend drama.

I walked down the hall and bumped into Michael Walters. "Hey I heard, sorry mate." He gives me a hug. "How's Amelia?" Michael asked as he walked alongside me.

"Thanks! She's holding up as well as expected. I appreciate you asking about her." I thanked Michael and he was about to walk away, but turned back.

"I'm sorry I've got to ask! Is she's a criminal justice expert?" I nodded, as I bite the inside of my cheek just to see where this was going. "I saw this thing on Netflix! I'm so confused by it, maybe she has." I knew what he was trying to do and I appreciated it. "Ask her about Alias Grace, I can't wrap my head around it."

"Sure no problems." He smiled tapping me on my shoulder and walked off. As he did I opened my messages and viewed Amelia's.

Messages between
Nathan and Amelia

Amelia: Good luck baby. Also, when you come home, I might still be at harry's.

Nathan: I'll pick you up or did you drive over there? Also, you've watch Ed Alias Grace haven't you?"

Amelia: Yes! It's interesting why do you ask?

Nathan: Michael was curious you know Sonny.

Amelia: oh, Walters? Personally I believe it looks at her multiple personality disorder. This is a mental illness that many people attempt to use to get out of harsher penalties. Kenneth Bianchi comes to mind, he tried to use the multiple personality disorder to claim insanity. However, Grace I believe had a genuine disorder and was suffering from the disorder majorly.

Nathan: I love you!

Amelia: did you like me boring you with facts?