3

“Fine she can play to and I have a nephew who I guess can come hang out with her so now go make lunch so we can play.” Nathan said. Cheyenne went and brought out two plates with mini bite sandwiches and they started playing. Cheyenne and Eve beat the boys and Nathan was laughing at Justin and Max because they beat them so badly.

“Dude you two got beat by a hot chick and her niece that’s so funny.” Nathan almost fell out of the chair

“Did you just call my auntie a hot chick you asshole that is no compliment you have to say her name if you think she hot!!!!!!!!” Eve said while hitting Nathan in the chest and arms with her fists

“Enough Eve before I send you to bed without dinner.”  Cheyenne said while trying to pry Eve off of Nathan. Justin and Max now were laughing at him. Cheyenne fell with Eve between Nathan and her and the others quickly pulled them up. They all look at Cheyenne to make sure she was okay.

“Auntie you okay?????” Eve said with a worried look

“Yeah just now my butt hurts thanks to you child.” Cheyenne said with a little smile. After a while it was nighttime and they were done with dinner and everything. Cheyenne went and took a shower after everyone else. When she was brushing her hair Nathan walked in the room stopped and stared then turned closed the door. And headed towards his room. Nathan and Max and Justin were talking about what happened. Two days later Cheyenne went and did the laundry she had everything to wear except a shirt. So when she took her clothes down stairs she didn’t see anyone so she hurried to get her clothes clean. When she turned to head up the stairs there were three boys standing there. One was Nathan and Justin and a little boy she didn’t know. She headed up the stairs without looking back. When she was going up the stairs Max seen her just in her bra and pants. Max’s mouth was wide open.

“Close your mouth boy none of this is ever going to be yours beside you like Allie man go look at her.” Cheyenne said with a sly smile. And she went to Allies room.

“Hey do you have a shirt that I can wear.” Cheyenne said

“What size do you wear?” Allie said as everyone from downstairs came into her room” A one or two or three?”

“A zero I know I’m small okay.” Cheyenne said with a shrug. Everyone was every shocked except for Eve who started laughing at them all.

“Surprised much yeah my auntie is mall that’s because she hardly ever ate anything and then she starved herself because of some man who was stalking her and now he can’t find though no one knows where he is because he broke away from the cops and might right now be looking for her though my auntie is a tough bitch and could kick anyone’s ass she won’t.” Eve said. The next few days were a blur. One night they all decided that it was a good day to through a party only the people in the house were invited the little kid weren’t allowed to drink so they went and drank a lot of soda and Nathan and Cheyenne were kind a drunk and they kissed but no even seen them because Max and Allie were kissing same with Justin and Alex. Well actually Nathan and Cheyenne made out more than once. Sam and Eve walked in on them kissing in the kitchen. And they backed out of there slowly and went to Cheyenne and Eve’s room. The next morning Cheyenne woke up cuddling against Nathan. Allie woke up in bed with Max and his shirt was off but not their pants. Alex woke up naked with Justin and he was naked too.