Okay, I guess its my turn.

Jordan's POV

--------------------------------

As Kayla and Matt stamped out, they hadn't noticed I was holding hands with someone I didn't even know; all I knew was her name. Her name was Lily, and I could tell she was as shitfaced as I was.

"So, are you ready for me?" she asked.

"The real question is: Are you ready for me?" I retorted.

"Oh baby!" she said, smiling seductively.

We crawled into the bed, getting ready to 'get it on.'

"Hold on a second," I told her. "Let me slip this badboy on," I said, holding up the rubber.

After I had slipped on the condom, we crawled into bed; Let's just say that it went on for roughly....six hours.

After what I presumbed to be not even a half-an-hour  of sleep, an ambulance outside of my window awoke me.

"Lily, what's going...?" I said, starting to cry.

After her being rushed to the hospital, and about an hour of waiting, the doctor came out. 

"I'm sorry," he said, his head down for a moment. "We tried everything that we could, but she did not survive. Jordan, may I ask you a question in private?"

"Sure," I said, standing up, following him. "What's wrong, Doc?"

He sighed, and looked around nervously. "Why are there open puncture wounds on her neck?"