October 15th 2019

This is me

Jordyn and I got chosen to do a duet. And we got chosen to perform in a show for school! Today wasn't such a bad day. Lucy was still horrible and started spreading rumors. Jordyn and the guys got really angry and went to talk to her. She called the guys traitors because they used to hang around with her, until she started turning into a bully. She said some hurtful stuff to Jordyn too, but Jordyn's strong so it didn't bother her. I think Lucy figured out that I like Matyy because today she asked him out. She's a witch. Matty and I were talking and she walked over and pushed me out the way. Then right in front of my face asked him out. He looked kind of forced to say yes. But when he didn't even hesitiate with his answer I figured maybe he didn't feel forced, and that he actually likes her. That I guess he doesn't like me back and now I know I don't have a chance. My heart feels like it's just been ripped out of my chest. I'm heartbroken. I'm crying as I write this and the ink is running. But I don't care. 'It's only a guy. I don't need him. I'll get over it.' I repeat this over and over in my head trying to convince myself it's true. But I can't help but think that it's just a lie. That it's all a lie.

Mckenzie xoxo <3