No, my last name is Klutz

Breathe. Breathe. Breathe.

I heard the door of the vehicle open, and slam shut after my captor got out.

I knew he would come to get me, and I tried to prepare myself. Did I ask the questions? Did I keep quiet until he told me why the hell he was keeping me captive? 

Preparing myself for what was to come was an utter waste because I had a talent of screwing things up in the moment, you feel me?

Before I dropped out of school, while my mum was still up and breathing, I used to be bullied. Every single day they would take the little food that I had, and toss it into the garbage. They would not eat food like that, it was too stale for them. But they also deprived me of the little I had.

 One day, I decided that I was not going to stand for their bullying no more. No, I was strong. I mentally prepared my speech. I stepped into school and saw the bullies in the distance. I felt confident. I made my way up to them, glaring at them all the while, allowing a large puddle go unnoticed, and gracefully falling smack in the middle of it. I was soaked head to toe. 

Also, wet sandwiches for lunch, oh Joy!

So you see, I was a walking disaster. I sucked at everything.

And even now, I knew something bad was going to happen.

The captor opened the back of the car and I took a deep breath. He looked like the Kung Fu Panda. You know, big belly, not that intimidating a face. He smiled. A nice smile, which surprised me. I didn't smile back though, I think I forgot how to. This isn't so bad, I thought

Kung Fu Panda opened his mouth, 'Mr Mykael, nice to meet you.' He smiled again.

My last name. He knew my last name.

 I never did like Kung Fu Panda.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Another short chapter, yay!

Remember guys, it's quality, not quantity. I know this lacks both, but nobody reads these so :')

Why am I like this.

Vote, Follow, and Comment if you care enough :)

xx