Chapter 1

Author's Note

Hey guys! I dedicate this chapter to @MakalyaBelcher, and her book called  Little Girl (One Direction FanFiction) for inspiring me enough to write this book. I hope you enjoy the book!

*************************************************************************************************

Maria's P.O.V

I just came out of school and started speed walking right away trying to escape being bullied by the boys, Adam, Casey, Brandon, and Chase. Of course, they see me. 

"Hey Maria!" Adam yells.

That's when I started running to where ever, as long as its away from them. I go my usual way which is left and keep running. I had no homework so I left my backpack at school in my locker. I turned at the corner and kept running. The closest spot is the alley so I head in there go to the end of it and hide in the corner. Of course they suspected that I would go there. I stayed very still and was very silent but of course, I was shaking. Then came the boys, all of them. Instantly I froze trying my best not to move even though I was shaking with fear.

"Maria? I know you're here." Adam's voice made me shiver even more.

"There you are, get up" Adam said.

I stood up slowly until he yelled "GET UP!"

I then got up right away.

"Now listen, when I tell you to get up I mean get up, got it." 

I nodded my head as I was backed up against the wall. I looked over and saw I might just be able to run but then Adam noticed and told the boys to block my path. Adam is like the leader of the 4 and he is the one to normally beat me up. And I can barely even hide the scratches and bruises, normally that's what the nurse helps me do after 'cleaning me up'.

"L-leave me a-alone," I say.

"Now why should I, hmm," Adam says.

Then he punches me in the stomach. I bend down in pain but then he yells "Stand up!" and grabs my shoulders and pushes me against the wall. He then kicks me in the knee. He keeps beating me enough until he finally decides to leave me alone. I crouch down and start silently crying, and when I looked up, I saw Brandon look at me, and I think he mouthed "sorry" before turning and walking away, and I look back down and keep crying.

************************************************************************************************

Author's Note

 Hey guys! Soo... did you like the chapter! PLEASE do  say in the comments if you did. I would appreciate it, but, its up to you ;P