Dirty✨ @bocaabizzlee

| M E G A N |

"C'mon baby! It'll just be for me." He said as he whined and groaned. Justin has been begging me to make a bit of a sex video on his phone. He said he wants something to look at instead of porn stars.

"Justin? What if we get caught? You've seen how many celebrities get caught doing this." I said as I'm trying to talk some sense into him.

"But see baby, that's them. This is us. I just only want you." He said as he bit his lip and removed his shirt.

"Oh? So because you took off your shirt, I'm suppose to just fall in love and say yes?" I asked as he smirked and began to grind on the couch.

"Okay come here!" I said as I got down on my knees and sat his ass down. He wants a show? I'll give him a show.

He took out his phone and began to film down at me. I removed his pants and his underwear as his hard on came out. I bit my lip hard and licked my lips. He moaned as he looked at me through the camera.

I licked the tip sexually and took in some more of him. I decided to make this quick so I deep throated him and went back up.

"Fuck baby! Do that again." He said as he moaned my name. I grabbed his free hand and put it on the back of my head for him to guide me. He pushed my head down and made me gag. "Yes!" Was all he said before he began to thrust his hips up and began to fuck my face.

"I'm going to fucking cum." He said before I took him out of my mouth and jerked him off to have him cum in my hands I licked it off.

He turned off the camera and pushed me on the couch to removed my underwear and he slammed himself into me.

"Justin! Yes faster!" I said in a harsh moan and played with my clit.

"C'mon baby! Cum again inside me." I said as that gave him attention and he began to fuck my harder. He twitched inside me and made me cum as did he.

"Now that's what I call hot porn." He said as I smacked him and kissed him.