Question

Credit to Damon Albarn and Jamie Hewlett

2D's POV

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. The first thing to enter my mind was Noodle. I loved her so much. I realized it once she returned. But, there is no way this can happen. Theres like a 12 year age difference between us! I mean, it wouldn't stop me. 

I know it's a little out of the blue, but I just do! I felt this way the entire time when she came back!

I really wanted to ask her out. I mean, I love her, but it didn't have to be a date. Just, a going out?....Okay so maybe a date ! But.. i just wanted to be alone with her. Just for a bit. So I think I'll grab the opinions from my bandmates first...

"Russel, Murdoc,... I love Noodle!" I told them.

Murdoc slammed down his coffee cub and shrieked, still in his underwear,

"YOU WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT?!?!?!!?"

"D, what the fuck, man?You have a crush on Noodle? Bro she's so much younger then you, and she's like my little girl man!" Russel protested.

"Aint a chance in hell that you'll be fuckin our guitarist, mate. It aint fuckin happenin!" Murdoc shouted to me.

"I know I know, It's crazy and absurd, but maybe can you just give me a chance?" I asked.

They both grunted and rolled their eyes.

Finally Russ spoke up.

"Look D, this shit is crazy, and usually I'd say no. But whateva D, sure." Russel said.

I smiled and looked up brightly. Yes!Russ gave me an approval. This is great! But then, Mudz intervened.

"Wait wait wait, Russ! You're allowin' this? Man, you must be high, mate!"

"Nah man.Just let him do it. It could work? I mean sure it's a bit, well , out there. But give him a chance for once, will ya?" Russ responded.

Mudz grunted and pondered, but responded saying, "Aight, fine! You can do your little date. Just don't fuck her!"

I smiled wide, showing my missing teeth. I was so, happy! I could finally be alone with the one I love. "Thank you guys sooo much!!" I exclaimed.

"Just be careful. Aight? How much do you love her D?" Russel asked.

"Well I love her, but I don't want to jump this. Just, trying to figure out if my feelings are true or not!"

"Aight, just be careful and keep her safe." Russel finished.

"I will! I Promise" I responded.

"Good morning everyone!" Noodle said as she sauntered down the stairs. I smiled at her walking downstairs. "Good mornin' love! How did you sleep?" I asked.

"Good, I need some breakfast though." She responded.

I nodded and quickly pulled out her favorite cereal. I poured a bowl of it and added the milk. I put it on the table, and she smiled to eat it. After a bit of watching her and listening, I asked.

"So Noods, I was wonderin'"

"Yes, 2D-san?"

"Would y-you like t-to go out, tonight?"

"You mean, like a date?"

"Noo! Just do some stuff together! I havent seen you in a while,I wanna catch up! We used to do stuff like this all the time, remember?"

"I do! I would love too! How about... 6:30 tonight!" She responded.

I smiled and perked up. "Sounds great love!" I said.

She smiled and went upstairs.

Russel came up and patted me on the back. "Well done D. And if you hurt her, I'll smash your nose in like I did Murdocs," He said.

I went from smiling to a bit scared. i assured him I was going to protect her. I did before, so I will today! Murdoc congratulated me at well, although I could tell he was dreading the entire thing. I didn't care though, I was so happy I was going to do this! This was going to be a good night.