Toothache (Request)

"Hey babe." Niall's voice ran through the phone.

"Hey.." I said quietly. There was silence on the other line. I whine.

"Ni.....all?" I said slowly. I was looking for the orjal-B for my toothache. "What's wrong babe?" He answered.

I whine again once I couldn't find it. "My gums hurt really bad." I say.

"Babe I'm dentist why didn't you tell me?" He asks a slight irritated through the phone. "Because I brush my teeth everyday I don't.... Want you thinking I don't...... Brush them." I whine in pain.

"You're practically crying babe I'll be there in a bit to bring for a check up." I nod

"Babe?" He asks.

"Yes okay. I love you Ni." I hear his voice pick up In a laughter.

"I love you too (y/n)" I hummed in response and hung up. I put on some decent clothes because now I'm going to his work.

While I was looking for some pain reliever Niall walks in with his home visit bag.

"Babe why are you dressed up?" I look at him and open my mouth to talk only to whine in more pain.

"Oh baby come here" he frowns. I walk over to him and hug him. "I miss you." I say.

"My offer to move in is still on the table." I smile at look up at him. I hum in response. He smiles widely making his dimple poke out. I reach out and poke it. He grabs my hand and kisses it lightly.

"You're so cute when you're in pain." I whine.

"I'm cute... All the time..." I clutch my jaw. "Yes babe lets get you checked out" he pulls me on the counter and opens my mouth. He takes a look and hums to himself.

"You have a chipped tooth babe. I'll schedule you're filling tomorrow but until now i prescribe some hydro codon and cuddles." He smiles and fills out the prescription.

"I'll be back I'm going to drop it off okay?" I nod and he kisses my forehead despite the pain in my mouth.

15 minutes later I get a call from him.

"Hey babe they said that they can fill it in 30 minutes I'll be back with in 45 minutes. I'm going to arrange to be off for the rest of the day." I couldn't argue with him on it so I just hummed in response.

"I love you." He says.

"Love you too babe" I say with pain in each word.

45 minutes later and he's here with my medicine and a bottled water that he had gotten for me at the drug store.

"Here my love." He says as he hands me the Opened water and single pill. I smile and take it from him. I gulp the water down along with the pill.

"thank you baby. I don't know what I'll do with out you." I say as o pull him down. "You said you also prescribe me cuddles" I smile

"Mmm I did." He kisses my forehead. "Tell me when that medicine kicks in so I can kiss you properly." I nod and snuggle up to his chest as we watch Grey's Anatomy.

REQUESTED MY @NiallersGirl20 hope it's something along the lines. I didn't want to keep you waiting! If you don't like it truly tell me. I feel like I could of done better but this is all I could think of. BUT INBOX ME DO NOT COMMENT!