Chapter 12

No one's POV :

"Your father was let out of jail and is looking for you".

Rainbow stared at him in shock. She slowly backed away shaking her head. She backed up at a wall.

"Nonono".

Rainbow fell to her knees, heaving breathes. Tears ran down her face as she took in heavy quick breathes. The poor girl was shaking like a leaf.

"Nonono".

She cried hysterically. Applejack and Rainbow's uncle looked at eachother. They watched her basically have a mental breakdown. Rainbow was began to cry and laugh at the same time. It wasn't pretty.

"He's back. He's back. Oh my god he's back", Rainbow cried.

"Why is it so hot in here??. What the hell??. I can't breath in here".

Rainbow looked around panicking. She looked at Applejack.

"Applejack", she said.

Applejack hurried over to her and kneeled down beside her.

"I don't feel so good", Rainbow cried.

"Why is it so hot??. I'm gunna puke. My head hurts. I can't breath. Oh my god he's back".

Applejack rubbed her back. The girl was having a full out panic attack.

"Shhhh. Ah'm right here".

The officer with the bucket walked over to her and handed her the bucket. Rainbow had a hand over he mouth. Applejack put the bucket under her. She held her hair back. A few seconds later Rainbow was puking. It was much but she still puked. Rainbow had tears running down her face. She was shaking. She just puked.

She wasn't taking the news very well. Her uncle hurried over to the puking girl. He rubbed her back.

"Please. Try to stop. You'll hurt yourself".

Rainbow looked up at him. She started round two. She was heaving deep breathes.

Applejack took her by the shoulders.

"Rainbow. You're alright. Shhhh calm down. Listen to my voice".

Rainbow looked at her, still panicking.

Applejack stared at her calmly.

"Come on. You can do it. Calm down. It's okay".

Rainbow latched onto her.

"No its not. He's gunna find me".

Applejack rubbed her back.

"Shhhhh. Stop crying. Ah'm here".

Rainbow sniffled and dried her tears. She took a deep breath.

"I'm okay now. I think so".

Applejack rubbed her back.

"Thanks Applejack", Rainbow said.

Applejack smiled. "It's okay. You're fine".

Rainbow sighed. She looked up at her uncle. She was still shaking. The man rubbed her back.

"It's okay RD", he said. "You're safe here".

Rainbow sighed. "Sorry everyone. I just uh..... overreacted".

Applejack shook her head. "No. What you did was perfectly normal. We didn't expect anything less".

The blonde rubbed her back.

"Let's get you to the bathroom and clean up".

She helped Rainbow up and they went to a bathroom. Rainbow rinsed her mouth. Applejack gave her some gum.

"Thanks". She popped them into her mouth.

"How do you feel??".

She noticed Rainbow's hands were shaking.

"I'm scared", Rainbow said. "Very scared".

Applejack hugged her.

"It's gunna be alright. He doesn't know where you are so he can't find you".

Rainbow rubbed the back of her neck.
"He was always able to find me when I was little. I don't know how but he did".

Applejack smiled. "You tired after that whole episode??".

Rainbow nodded shyly. She didn't Crack a smike. Applejack noticed and was worried. They walked out of the bathroom. Rainbow clung to her as they walked past officers. They were guys. Applejack could feel Rainbow shaking.

She was scared of them. Rainbow was going back into her shell. Applejack smiled at the teen.

They made it back to Rainbow's uncle. He saw them and frowned. Rainbow was looking at every man in the room as if they were her father himself. She was going back to how she was before.

"It's okay RD", he said. "He's not here. I promise you".

Rainbow looked at him. "You don't know that. He's been gone for 9 years. We have no idea of what he looks like now".

Applejack looked at Rainbow's uncle then at Rainbow Dash. She reached out a took her hand. Rainbow jumped. The blonde didn't move away.

"It's alright. You tired??".

Rainbow nodded. Applejack looked around. She found some chairs. She led Rainbow over to them. They sat down. Applejack took off her jacket. She had long sleeves underneath.

"Lay down", she said. Rainbow laid down, her head on Applejack's lap. Applejack used her jacket as a blanket for Rainbow.

"Comfy??", she asked. Rainbow nodded.

"Thanks".

Applejack ran her hand on Rainbow's hair, slowly. In a matter of minutes there was a small snore coming from the girl. She was sound asleep. Applejack smiled at the girl. She looked up to see Rainbow's uncle walking over to them. He sat beside Rainbow.

"Well", he said smiling. "I think she took it pretty well".

Applejack laughed quietly. She looked down at the sleeping girl and sighed.

"Yeah. She was totally calm".