Chapter 7~to texas

Start from the beginning

It's silent for a while

Then Jack breaks the silence

"So how does it feel to be a boy magnet?

"Oh shut up Jack." I say playfully punching him in the arm. It actually kinda hurt me though, geez he has muscles.

"I'm making you sit in between Sammy and Johnson." Jack says smiling, not looking at me.

I quickly jerk my head to him "please don't."

Jack laughs "too bad."

Our section gets called to bored and we go in the plane.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Still Jays POV

We get on the plane and I get to sit in between Sammy and Johnson. Lucky me. Jack turns around because he's sitting directly in front of me.

"Having fun Jay? " he asks smiling

I just roll my eyes at him.

"Wait Sammy what happened to your nose it's all bruised." Jack asks Sammy

I just start dying of laughter, and Jack gives me a weird look.

"I don't want to talk about it. " Sammy says shaking his head and starts staring out the window

Jack looks at me confused.

"He scared me." I tell him.

"Seriously Sammy, your an idiot." and everyone laughs except for Sammy.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

15 minutes later

I'm so tired so I lay my head on Sammy lap and my legs across Johnson. I look up at Sammy and start poking his stomach until he looks down at me.

"I'm sorry for punching you in the face." I say sincerely

"It's fine," he responds, "I just wish I would've known you would've gone all Tae Kwon Doe on me."

We both start laughing.

Johnson looks at us and I take one of my shoes off and poke his cheek with my foot.

"I didn't forget about you luvie." I say and all three of us start laughing.

Then I fall asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Sammy's POV

We finally land I look down at the sleeping Jay. Damn why is she so beautiful.

I gently shake her to wake her up, but not too hard to scare her, I'm not making that same mistake.

She wakes up and stretches then she pushes herself up sitting in my lap.

"Hey sleepy head." I say to her smiling. She's the cutest thing ever when she's sleeping or just waking up.

"Morning." she says scrunching up her nose and rubbing it against my cheek. "What time is it?" She asks backing up and stretching again.

"It's like 8 ." I respond

"Oh my gosh we missed our flight." she says sitting up quickly, hitting her head on the ceiling.

"Ouch."she says holding her head, and looking around."wait." she pauses "I knew that." Gilinsky turns around and starts laughing at her.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

We get off the plane finally and start walking around.

"Someone carry me." Jay whines.

"Your such a big baby." Gilinsky says

She gasps as if it actually hurt her.

She grabs my arm.

"You'll carry me right Sammy." she says looking up at me slightly smiling with puppy dog eyes.

"Stop doing that." I tell her

"What?" She asks confused.

"Those eyes, it makes it impossible for anyone to say no." I say laughing.

She laughs as well. "Down buttercup." She commands me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jays POV

I jump on Sammy's back, and lick the top of his ear.

"Eww, dry my ear." Sammy tells me

"Ok," I say "I'll dry it with my tongue."

"Nope I'm good." he responds, and we both laugh.

"Ok everyone is together, they said they'll meet us here." Jack says.

Johnson points to a group of boys.

"Is that them?" He asks.

"I think so." Jack replies.

I jump off Sammy's back "I'm gonna go sit over there." I tell the boys they all say ok, not taking their eyes off the group of boys.

I sit down and see the group of boys come towards my brother, Johnson and Sammy, and start hugging them.

I can recognize everyone of them.

I take out my phone and ear buds, and put on green day. I start scrolling threw Twitter, I'm not dealing with this bullshit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! OMG 100+ reads?!?!?! 😱 thanks so much!!! Today is the last day of the updating for a week 😓 but that's ok bc I decided to update every Wednesday and sunday, so instead of just Sunday you have Wednesday as well 😄 oh and one last thing that isn't the same about me and Jay in the story is that, I've NEVER hated anyone in magcon......ok byez see you Wednesday 😄🌸