Chapter 33 *LAST CHAPTER*

Start from the beginning

            As soon as I stepped out, I was tackeled into a hug by the one and only Melody. “I’m going to miss you so fucking much,” she cried into my shoulder.

            I hugged her back, squeezing her equally as much. “I’m gonna miss you too, Mel,” I tell her. “But we’re gonna Skype every chance we get, alright?”

            She nods, pulling away as I see that she’s already crying. “And we’ll definitely see each other again when I go to UCLA,” she laughs through her tears. I smile, remembering how she’s always wanted to go to that college in Los Angeles – which ironically, is where I’m moving.

            I then move on from hugging the rest of the girls and guys, each of them saying how they won’t forget me as long as I don’t forget them. Lastly, I hugged the one person that I was going to miss the most. Everyone stepped off to the side, talking amongst themselves so it was just Harry and I.

            “I love you, you know?” he whispers quietly, his large hands cupping my face.

            I give off a small smile, looking into his beautiful green eyes. I can see the pain in them, along with the love, and that made my heart fall into my stomach. I’m going to miss him so much. “I know,” I reply, a tear falling out of my eye.

            “Shh, don’t cry,” he hugs me, and I rest my cheek against his chest as my eyes shut. “We’ll see each other soon. I promise.”

            “You don’t know that,” I say, sniffling.

            “I do know that,” Harry says, pulling away to look down at me. “And I know this won’t be our last time seeing each other.”

            Before I could protest, he leaned down and pressed his lips against mine. This kiss was nothing like we’ve shared before. It was much more softer and more gentle. Full of love and care. His arms were wrapped around my waist as mine were pressed against his chest, moving my lips with his. Sadly, every kiss has to come to an end, and ours got interrupted.

            “Flight 193 to LAX, California will now be boarding. Flight 193 to LAX, California will now be boarding.

            Harry and I pulled away, and I looked up at him as the tears once again gathered in my eyes. “That’s me,” I murmur.

            “Yeah,” he whispers sadly.

            Before I pick up my duffel bag, I  look at everyone else. “One last group hug?” I ask with a hopeful smile.

            They all smile, before everyone comes in and surrounds me in a hug. I smile, loving the feeling of hugging my friends, before we all pull away. “You better get going,” Melody murmurs quietly.

            I nod, picking up my duffel bag. “I’ll see you guys real soon,” I tell them.

            They all nod, smiling sadly. “Have fun in California, Elena,” Louis smiles.

            “And keep away from those LA boys,” Harry tells me, a small smirk on his face. I laugh for the first time today.

            “Don’t worry, I will,” I tell him. I sigh, running a hand through my hair. “Bye, guys.”

            “Bye, Elena,” they all say.

            Right before I leave, Harry mouths the words ‘I love you.’ I give him a smile, before turning around and walking towards my gate. Before I disappear through the gate, I turn around one last time and see my ten friends still standing there, and I see Melody clinging on to Zayn as tears stream down her face. I give them all one last wave, which they return, and board the dreaded plane.

            Every ending is a beginning, we just don’t know it. For me, at the moment, it was like everything was ending. Like my life was ending. I was leaving my brother, my friends, and my boyfriend. I didn’t know when I would see them again. A couple of months, years maybe. I didn’t know what the future held for me. I didn’t know if I should look forward to it or be scared. I don’t want new friends or a new boyfriend or a new high school. I want this. What I have here, in Holmes Chapel. Because nothing, no one, and no place can replace the life I had over here.

            Overall, I think I just made a big mistake.

___________________________________________

oh my god.

it's done.

it's over.

IT'S BLOODY FINISHED.

just kidding there's a sequel :)

It'll be up by either today or tomorrow, depending on if my dad gets home early and sees me on the computer, because then i'll be screwed since I'm allowed to be on it for only homework purposed.

BUT FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER LOVELIES: @SumNawaz

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM TOO: summerrnawazz

Stay swaggy ;D