"D-daddy, please." I moaned, grinding against his fingers, desperate for him to put his long fingers into me or to give me some kind of release.

"Straddle my thigh baby." He demanded

. "D-daddy, why?" I asked confused and slightly irritated that he took his fingers off you.

"Oh, fuck, daddy." I breathed, circling my hips faster and squeezing his shoulders.

"Go on, cum for me, baby. Cum for daddy." He growled, his mouth attaching to my nipple and swirling his tongue on the small nib. His actions made my orgasm approach quicker and my moans got louder. His leg moved back and forth as I rode out my orgasm.

"Daddy!" I yelled in pleasure as your orgasm hit me.

"Good girl." He said, stroking my back softly.

"I can feel how wet you are through your panties" He breathed, his hands wrapping around my waist and laying me back on the bed. He stood up and searched in his closet for something, before coming back with a black tie in his hands.

"Put your hands up against the headboard." He urged.
I did as he said and put my hands above my head. He walked over to where i was and tied my wrists to the headboard.

"Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" klay asked, hooking his fingers on my panties and bringing them down my legs.

"Y-yes, daddy." I responded, squirming under his touch as he traced patterns on the inside of my thighs.

His hand gripped my left leg and slung it over his broad shoulder.
His thumb played with my clit for a few moments, before he took his member in his hands and rubbed it along mu slit, making me almost moan in anticipation.
He pushed my right leg out further and ever so slowly pushed himself inside of me
making me whimper quietly while he let out a long groan.

He let himself go deep inside of me then pulled himself back out fully and repeating it again.
Making me moan out loud

He thrusted harder this time, picking up the pace. He started breathing heavily, as did i. He leaned down to leave a few pecks on my lips, still thrusting in and out of me at a very fast pace.

"Such a good girl. Such a good girl for daddy, aren't you?" He groaned.
Klay continued to lean down to kiss me
still thrusting.
He slung my other leg over his other shoulder and he stopped thrusting completely. He completely pulled himself out of me before slamming himself back in. For this, I let out a loud moan, feeling him hit my g-spot.

"You're not going to be able to fucking walk tomorrow,baby girl and I'll make sure of that." He groaned, hooking an arm around my waist and thrusting even harder; and faster
.His skin was slapping against mine and that was all that was heard, other than heavy breathing and the occasional moan or grunt from Klay I could feel my orgasm quickly approaching and apparently, Klay knew that.

He untied the tie around my hands and chucked it on the floor.

"I'm going to make you cum so hard you won't be able to breathe, baby girl." He breathed, getting a tight grip of my breast and palming it roughly.

"Cum for daddy, be a good girl." He said, reaching around my waist to rub circles on my clit.

"Be as loud as you want, I want the neighbours to know that I'm your daddy and always will be." His hand gripped my hair pulling my head slightly forward making me back arch even more and the pain of it caused me more pleasure.

"D-daddy!" I screamed, feeling the knot in my stomach begin to form and the warm sensation travel to my legs and abdomen.

"Fuck me harder, daddy! F-fuck, I'm going to cum!" I yelled.

"Fuck, I could spend hours fucking you, you're so fucking addicting." He moaned whilst rubbing my clit in rough circles, making pmy orgasm come faster and faster.
My whole body shook as my orgasm hit me.

"Daddy! Fuck!" I screamed, possibly waking the neighbours with the volume of my voice, and possibly letting them know what you're doing.
My moans were loud as he continued to pound into me riding out my high for me
Feeling seconds that he came in me too

Wow.

Catching our breaths klay pulled out falling next to me
I turned to the side in his arms

"Well damn"I giggled
Kissing his lips softly

"I know baby girl"he chuckled
Stroking my hair.

Damn I want klay now
I actually loved when he was younger he was so damn hot
But now ugh fucking sexy.♡♡♡♡♡
Thank god for his white mom.