Coming Home

(I do not own any characters from the vampire diaries I only own Artemis)

"Yes Elena I understand no killing people." I roll my eyes putting some of my stuff in the trunk of my chevy Impala 67'.

"Not even demons." She growls.

"I can not promise that little sister. I was raised on this stuff and I will never stop." I growl back opening the bottom of the trunk to see a bunch of hunting weapons, I put some of my salt guns back and close it.

"There is no reason to hunt anymore. Dean and Sam can handle on their own." She tries to reason. I hear the familiar sound of Dean's Impala's engine.

"Maybe for a month or two. Then somehow they will get killed they always do. Now this is not up for discussion I will be there in a couple hours bye love you." I say into the phone hanging up. I walk towards the two brothers with a smile.

"Winchesters." I smile and open my arms for hugs.

"Gilbert." Dean smirks getting into my arms faster than Sam and Sam glares at his back. I smirk and let go of Dean and bringing Sam into a hug.

"Do not die you two. Call when you need something or call my brother." I tell them.. "I thought Apollo was out doing another job." Dean asks as I let go of Sam.

"So what you need help just call him." I glare and he holds his hands up. "Now will you two be gentlemen and put the rest of the stuff in my car as I go say bye to Bobby."I smile and start walking towards the graveyard of cars. I go past them to the big house.I walk in without knocking. "Bobby."I yell.

"In here little wolf." He yells from the kitchen. I walk in to see Bobby with a glass of coffee in hand. I smile at him taking it from his hand and putting it on the counter. "Hey." He says and I smirk giving him a big hug.

"I will miss you."I tell him get tearful. I can not believe I am getting tearful.

"I will miss you too little wolf. Have fun in Mystic Falls." he smirks letting go of me. I go to my room that Bobby had built for me. I decide to change into something else seeing as this is my first time seeing my sister in many years. I change into a flowy babydoll black dress that went down to my knees. I keep my hair in its natural curls that looks like Katherines. I put a pair of heels on and I was done.

"Bye Bobby."I wave walking out of the house and back to my car. I see the boys lounging on their car waiting for me.

"Thank you boys." I smile and they nod with tear filled eyes. I wipe their tears off their faces. I give them both big hugs one last time.

"Bye Artemis." They say waving as I get into the car and start to drive.

"Bye boys."I yell out the window waving. I hear them laugh as I turn onto the road. About 14 hours later I was coming up to the familiar Mystic Grill that I love. I smile at the sight but I pass it going towards my house. I knew my sister and cousin would be at school seeing as it is 12pm. I pull up to my childhood home and bring in all my stuff. After I was done it was only 12:30 so I decide to go to Elena's school. I get into my Impala and speed towards the school. I see Elena about to go in but I speed in front of skidding to stop. I stop right in front of her as she screams. Her boyfriend who I smell as a vampire stands in front of her as I roll down the window with a smirk.

"Sorry didn't see you there." I smirk. Elena gasps and her boyfriend growls.

"Katherine." He glares.

"Well I am so sorry but I am truly not my totally hot and hilarious ancestor. I am Artemis Gilbert vampire."I growl the last bit and I get out of my car thankfully already in a parking spot.