part 4

*Riley*

"Moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! Pllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase! I have to go! Do you know who i'll get to talk to ?!" I begged.

"Who hunny, who will you get to talk to?" My mother asked. With O Magazine in her hands.

"Katy Perry and Rihanna and Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez and Gaga and Paramore and Florence whats-her-face that sings that song that Drake likes and Drake and Ciara and Beyonce and Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas and Usher and Trey Songz and Britney Spears! And ENRIQUE ! OH MY GOD MOM YOU LOVE ENRIQUE! Don't you remember? BABY I LIKE IT! THE WAY YOU MOVE ON THE FLOOR OH YES I LIKE IT I I I LIKE IIIIIIIIT!" I belted.

"Enough Riley."

"....so can I go?"

"On one condition..."

"Which is....?"

"Be safe."

"OH MY GOD I WILL I WILL! THANK YOU! I LOVE YOU MOM!"

I squeeze her to death.

"Your welcome.."

"Okay! I'm gonna go pack!"

I run up the stairs happy dancing singing

"TONIGHT IM LOVING YOU! OOOOOH!"

When I finally get upstairs I open  suitcases and turn them all upside down and shake everything out. I organized the stuff i wanted to take and put it in one of the suitcases. I layed out my clothes for tomorow and went to bed on my mattress in the middle of the floor. Of course my room still wasn't finished.