Cuteness Is Sacred

Phoebe's POV-

I've been going to the BAU with Spencer for two weeks now, and I like to say that I'm talking a interest in what they do.
I usually grab a chair from an empty desk cand just sit next to Spencer when he is actually at his desk. I've noticed Spencer is a bit of a clean freak, the kind of like it though.

"So Phoebe how are you like living with pretty boy?" Morgan playfully asked.

"Pretty boy?" I laughed.

" yeah my main man" he smirked.

" I'm doing good actually thanks for asking" I charmingly spoke.

Then, pretty boy walked into the office area with a cup of coffee, two cups may I add. He handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks" I smiled.

"Beware he likes coffee with his sugar not the other way around." Morgan teased.

I took a sip of the coffee.

"I love my coffee like that" I said looking at Spencer.

Spencer gave me a small smile, and slightly blushed.

"wow, Reid you finally meet your match" Morgan teased.

"Oh by the way. Reid do you have anything I Could read or something?" I asked.

"Top, left drawer." He pointed.

I opened the drawer to see tons of books. "thanks" I smiled.

Minutes later

"We have a case. We're heading to the jet now... come on." Reid motioned towards me, I followed.

......................................................

I sat next to Reid. He gave me a faint smile. "Which one is that?"

He points towards the book, I smile and I put down the book "it's called Strangers. There is this dog and he helps this girl solve crimes, it's pretty far fetched but good"

"I love that one"

He bites his lip as he always does and lays back and starts to sleep. He sleeps peacefully like a baby almost. But sometimes I can tell when he's dreaming and that's also a treat for me