Cheer Day!!

It was our first cheer competition!!! Against other colleges here in Philippines! It's UAAP cheering one. I'm so excited!! I see so many people in the audience!! And all the judges!! We are up next, the whole team is together!!!! De La Salle University!!!! You're up!!! As its on the speaker for us to come. So we all walk up to where we perform! The music plays... The song Oha ( Kaya mo ba to ) we dance quick and fast with our hands in the air and the music is loud. With big smiles on all our faces. Then we are done. :) next they call others to perform! Now it's the results!!! And we are in 1st place!!! Omg we are all screaming and so happy feeling! I give a big hug to Angelica as I see her. And she's happy I noticed. Then.... we go back to school from a bus. And we are back!!! It's lunch time again, so I sit on a bench alone looking at the sky and eating a sandwich. Then I noticed, someone was walking to me.... It's Angelica! She sits beside me and talks to me, she says " you did great Kelby!! Seryoso ako!!." I say " no way!! I'm terrible as a laugh comes." Then she laughs too. And I said to her " you know you have a really pretty smile, I like it." Next.... We make huge eye contact as we just stare at each other and I then moved her hair back behind her and just looked at her beauty. We had this most kilig moment ever!!! Then we have to go to class now... :( we don't have class together. Then she gives me a big hug and walks to class as then I do. Then time to go home after school now....... Next.....