-Looks and the rest.

Name : Misako Ukichi

Age: 19, Deidara 21

Looks: Bright orange hair, light green eyes, Fair skin, Hourglass figure,  Large breasts

Powers: can control the water element and is a dragon tamer.

Outfit: Light blue dress with fringes (like a maid's outfit not the pervy kind), brown ribbon to tie her hair back, Black slip-on shoes with 2 inch heels.

Personality: Very family based, hates being alone, Afraid of lightning, Likes to eat Bakudan (Deidara's fave food :3>-<).

Family: Lord premenger, Lady Minty

Story start!

Misako P.O.V.

".........Deidara...................................."

Flashback

"Misako don't follow me!" Deidara said to a very scared Misako "But dei I just can't let you be with them. You belong to Iwagakure with the Explosion Corps.......With me..." She said with tears in her eyes mumbling the last part. "I'm sorry Misako un but we agreed if i lost I would join the Akatsuki." ''But..'' "No, and I don't love you anymore un!" 

Deidara's P.O.V.

'I feel so bad about not being able to bring her but she'll just end up becoming a slave in our organization plus Sasori no danna won't be too happy if he finds out i'm late just because of a girl. I'm gonna have to push out my feelings for her if I'm going to be able to face leader about my absence.'

"Where have you been Deidara I don't like waiting and making leader wait or else we'll be given one mission after another when we get back." Sasori said in his usual monotone

"Sorry I was a little distracted danna Hmmm'' Deidara said not really paying attention as his thoughts drifted back to Misako 

Sasori P.O.V.

' I'm gonna have to work hard to keep his head out of the clouds....'

Misako's P.O.V.

' I can't believe what he just said. Its not true, It's not true' "Princess" I looked up to see my butler at the side of my door "It is time to choose a new suitor milady" he said nonchalantly

"Oh, ummm yes I'll be there in a minute." I watched as he raised his eyebrows as if to protest but quickly went out of her bedroom 'Deidara .... I wish you were here but now that you're gone father will do anything to make me forget about you. I hope I can be strong enough to fend of my suitors until I can reason with Deidara to come back "Misako come to the throne room right now!!! There are some guests here who would like to meet your aquaintance!!" I suddenly jumped like 5 feet in the air. Looks like my idiot father forgot that we have a million butlers and maids who would do anything just to do his every whim. Looks like being a princess is becoming worser than B*llsh*t.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, 

Please bear with me but please to all the people that read this please tell you're other friends so I can see more reads because It's my first time and It couldreally help with my self esteem .