However, now he's going through a messy divorce, a custody battle and also mum's death. I've got nothing in compares to him. We're both suffering from mums lost to cancer but he's fighting for custody to raise his daughter. Now, he has to fight a lot harder than Madeleine his wife for custody for three reasons, one he's a man and study indicates that the male rarely get custody, two he had a troubled youth, three if he looses the divorce and his house goes to Madeleine, he's not going to see fit for the custody.

Anyways, Harry's life was hard but he's a great father and also very special to me. I have to thank Nathan for a certain amount of his success, when Nathan's behaviour started changing slightly because we were dating, it rubbed off on Harry and he become quite protective and spent time with me for the first time since I was about 3. 

I thought about my previously lived life with a teenager who was in love with my boyfriend in high school. I now stay here an undergrad honours student of criminology and psychology about to do my postgraduate studies in forensics psychology, still in love with my high school boyfriend. Still in love with my hometown.

The only thing that hasn't change is the fact that when I felt I was broken hearted and now I'm back my heart that was broken is now shattered.  Now, all I wanted was to mend the last ten years, the heartbreak that I felt every day since I left.

Nathan

"Let me guess Amelia Evans?" David asked walking alongside me. I turned and looked at him, he was the only one that knew how much I loved Amelia.

"Ten years on and she's still the one huh?" I gave him against state, he knew how it broke me into pieces when she left me as he was there. 

"Yeah she's still the one! None of my other previous girlfriends were ever up to her." I grabbed a footy. "When I was with my previous girlfriends like intimately I always thought about Amelia." I started kicking the footy to myself. "As a gentleman, I shouldn't be doing that." I continued pausing again. "I shouldn't be thinking of another woman while I'm with someone, even if the woman I'm thinking of was the love of my life." I stated as I continued kicking it to myself, pausing to watch Jesse run around us.

"It's been ten years since you last saw her. You haven't spoke to her in nearly eight years." He caught the footy that I kicked to him. "She would have come back if she felt the same Nathan. You were young when she left, you just started here at Fremantle and she just finished high school." He smiled, I nodded.

"I'm failing to see your point." I state catching the footy before kicking back to David. "What you say is true yes we were young. If I didn't feel this way for her, this same feeling now!" David kicked the footy hitting the post, in attempts to practice our goal kicking accuracy. "David I'm always going to be in love with Amelia! There will be girlfriends but I won't ever marry anyone but Amelia." I smiled, David's reaction was enough to give me his honest opinion.

"Don't waste your life waiting for something that might not happen." He states, as Jesse comes into the conversation.

"My life stopped when she left and won't start again until she is resting in my arms." I replied, before Jesse could hear much.

"I know! I heard when I ran past here." Jesse smirked as he bent down resting his hands on his knees. "Oh god five laps of Optus, that's some bullshit! I reckon that should be illegal, unless we get paid for it." David and I shared a chuckle as Jesse's expense.

"Ahh Jess, we do! Nearly eight hundred thousand dollars too." David paused facing a very worn out Jess. "You do realise the more than the prime minster?" David continued.

"Alright, Jesus I didn't ask for a lecture there teachy teach." Jesse hold his arms up, surrendering who David who looked far too happy about this whole encounter.