Chapter 2

Chapter 2
Vicky in M*M
Unknown
I Watched As She Sat On The Park Bench Watching The Kids Play. Stupid Bitch. I'm Gonna Get Her One Way Or The Other. She Wanna Have A Crush On TayShaun. I Had A Crush First. I Know Every Little Thing About Her. I Got Inside Connections Closer Than You Think. She Gone Get What She Asking For Bum Bitch. My Dads Not The Biggest Drug Lord In Atlanta For No Reason. I Watched From A Distance As She Laughed And Talked With Her 'Bestfriend ' Niya. Her And Her Sister Are Gonna Pay Even If I Have To Get That Lil Ugly Baby Too, Whatever His Name Is. Snakes All Around And They Don't Know. Can't Wait To Put This Plan Into Action. I Saw Her Look Over Towards Him Again. Seems Like Its Gonna Be Quicker Than Expected.
Zaria
I Sat On The Park Bench With Niya As We Watched My Sister And Nephew Play On The Park, And The Boys Play On The Court. The Good Summer Breeze Felt Amazing Today And My Day Just Couldn't Get Any Better. Niya Was Just Rambling On And On About One Of The Boys She Liked From TayShaun 's Crew I Think His Name Is Chris Or Something. I Don't Care I Got My Eyes On One Person. Ever Since My Mom Got A Better Job A Month Ago, We Moved Out Of Those Raggedy Apartments And Got A Nice House. We Are Actually Able To Get Alot More Stuff Now. I've Actually Been Noticed More Too. We Still Have A Month Or So Until School Starts So I'm Just Enjoying The Free Life. This Is My Senior Year Meaning More Stressful But I Have To Be More Focused. After I Graduate I Plan To Go To UCLA.
Niya
After I Left The Park I Went To My Uncles Trap With My Cousin Victoria. "So What's Our Plan For So Far?" I Asked Vicky. "Okay, First We Get Someone To Lure Them In. Well Zaria At Least, The Sister Won't Be Hard" She Said Smirking Evilly. I Know I Might Sound Trifling But I Never Really Liked Zaria. She Always Had Good Looks And Long Hair And Even Though Her Dressing Wasn't The Best I Always Felt Intimidated Around Her. " So When Do We Start? " " Okay, The Lil Boy Will Be At My Aunts House Tomorrow, We Can Start Off By Getting Him. I Get Him And Bring Him Back To Here Where You Will Already Have Your Things Packed. You Book 2 Flights To New York. After I Bring Him You Get On The Plane And Head There. " " So Should I Book For The Latest Flight Tomorrow " I Asked. " Yeah Book Tonight And Text Me The Details. Also If You Could Get Both Girls Location Around 2:00 Tomorrow That'll Help Even More " She Said.

I Went Home And Went Straight To My Room To Book The Flights. After Completing My Task I Text My Cousin To Let Her Know. Okay, I Know You're Probably Thinking Wouldn't MarQuez Be My Cousin But He's Not. Vicky Is My Cousin On Her Dad's Side And She Is Quez's Cousin On Her Moms. I Pulled Out My Phone Scrolling Through My Contacts Until I Got To Her Contact Name.
To: Vicky
New York, New York
Flight 178B @ 3:45
After That I Took My Shower And Began Packing Away My Clothes In A Suitcase. Now Time For The Plan.
Victoria
Time For My Plan.