Chapter 7-

Leah's POV-

"Let's have a sleepover!!" Louis said right as we got in the house from the studio.

"Okay, everyone go get there Pj's on and Niall will order the food." Liam said.

I walked up to my room and put on a pair of pink and white polka dot pyjama sort-shorts with a plain white t-shirt. I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I walked down the stairs and saw the boys in just sweatpants, eating Chinese Take-Out in the movie room.
I sat down on a bean bag next to Liam and he gave me some type of noodle dish. We ate the food while watching The Notebook.

Then it got to the "bad part".
They all scream "OI! YOU CANT WATCH THIS!" and Liam quickly covers my eyes.

When the movie is over, we are all in tears of how sad the ending was. I silently sobbed into Liam's chest. "Shhh," Liam whispered into my ear, "don't cry. Please?" I nodded slightly as he rubbed my back.

By then the boys had all pulled themselves together, and gotten blankets. I yawned and rested my head on Liam's chest. "Tired?" He questioned. I nodded.
"Do you want to sleep down here with us?" He asked. "Yeah." I answer.

He picked me up off the beanbag and set me down on a big couch. He quietly laid down on the couch next to me and I cuddled in next to him.

"Night Leah." Harry, Zayn, Niall, and Louis say.

"Night guys." I say yawning again.

"Night love." Liam said kissing the top of my head.

"Night Liam." I whispered and we all fell asleep.

•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•

Leah's POV-

I woke up to someone's low steady heart beat. I looked to see who's chest I was laying on. Liam.
I looked at the clock to see it was 2:00 am. God it's early.
I looked over to see Liam sleeping so peacefully. I never want to leave this family or have them return me. That always happens.

"Li Li?" I whispered to him.
"Huh?" He asked rubbing his eyes, obviously still waking up.
"Promise you'll never get rid of me?" I said, realising there were tears forming in my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. So many family's have given me back to the orphanage in the past and I don't want it to happen again.

"Why would you think that we would give you away love?" He sat up, questioning with worry filling his voice. "I dunno..." I lied. The thoughts of my previous adoptions flooded through my mind again.

"Listen to me." Liam said in a serious tone. He held my face between his two hands softly. "We will never give you away. Never. You're part of the family now." He said with sincerity. I nodded with relief flowing throughout me. At least he's not like some of the people, who after a while they got tired and returned me.
"Come here." Liam said opening his arms. I scooted in closer to him, laying down again, & he wrapped his arms tightly around me. "We would never give you back." He said kissing the top of my head. I closed my eyes and went to sleep again. "We love you too much to do that."

•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•