Confession:Chapter 2

*LEVI'S POV*

It was 7:30pm and Eren texted me and the text read:
Eren:hey Levi I'm outside your house :).
Levi:okay I will open rn :).
I was a little nervous him coming over because I was going to confess my love for him but I was a little hesitant because what if he doesn't like me back I was scared in even thinking in that. The doorbell rang and I opened it he was standing there smiling and I told him to come in. "So um levi I need to tell you something while I'm here",he said. "Okay um but i also need to tell you something Eren", I said. "Okay you go first",Eren answered. "Okay but lets sit down",I said back. We sat down on the couch and my hands started sweating and my heart started beating fast. "Okay um yesterday when I met you I fell in love with you and...what I'm trying to say is I love you will you please go out with me Eren",I said. "Levi i-...wait your gay I would have never guessed oh yeah but I also fell for you the day we met so yes I will be your boyfriend",Eren said while blushing hardcore. "Yes I'm gay and can I kiss you scince now we are lovers and I think when you blush you are cute", I said myself blushing from what I had said. "He said sure kiss me I want you too and your cute to when you blush",he answered. I grabbed his face gently and kissed his lips they were so soft but then I felt his tounge asking for entrance in my mouth I glady let it in.

EREN'S POV*
I put my tounge in his mouth it was warm and wet in his mouth I grabbed his hair it felt so good I saw levi he was moaning a little from pleasure I told him,"to you want to make love babe?". He was shocked at my question and answered with,"of course but just so you know I always top no matter what got that". I nodded in response and he pushed me onto the couch and began to take my clothes of he looked into my eyes and kissed me our kiss got hot and he began to trail kisses from my cheek to my neck I was moaning but didn't want to let out my moans so I covered my mouth he said,"let out your moans I want to hear your beautiful voice". I did what he told me to and he took my boxers off and began to tease me. I said,"I love you levi". He answered with,"I love you too brat".
*TIME SKIP*
*3rd POV*
It was saturday and Eren felt something hugging him he looked to see and it was levi he smiled because he still couldn't believe he was now levi's boyfriend. Levi woke up and asked Eren what time it was Eren responded with,"it is 8:00am why?". Levi answered,"so I can make breakfast dummy". Eren said,"okay can I help you". "Sure",levi said while kissing Eren on the cheek.

A/N:sorry it was a short chapter but I hope you liked it I will write the rest in the next chapter till next time bye :)