Beware The Physical Exam! Part one

*Last Time*

'I don't know anything about Mori! Why is he trying to kiss me?!' I thought. I quickly pulled away as he got too close "I'm sorry.." I said as I walked away quickly.

*This Time*

I didn't go to school for a couple of days after the.. almost kissing one of the hottest men I ever did see indecent. I didn't want things to be awkward even though I'm sure they were going to be. I told Alexis to tell everyone I was sick, including my father.

'Should I stop being a wimp and go to school today?' I asked myself mentally. 'Nah.' I lied back down and started drifting off until I felt something insanely cold being poured on me, I shot up quickly soaking wet scowling at the person responsible. Alexis was looking at me smirking "You're going to school today, Y/N." she said "Nooooo. It'll be embarrassing.." I whined. "Look, you know I'm not the type to give you advice on love. So..I won't! I don't want you to feel embarrassed but you're going to have to go eventually.. or I'll tell your father you've been faking being ill." She said with that annoying smirk, I love her to death but damn she's evil.

"It isn't love!" I said glaring at her as I got out of bed to get ready for hell.

~

I was hoping no one would ask questions but that was idiotic knowing my group of friends. As soon as I walked into the class room (surprisingly early) the twins were in my face asking questions. "Y/N are you alright?! What happened? Where you sick? You should've called me!" The twins said not giving me a chance to speak, "I'm fine and yeah I was sick. Also I didn't think to call you, sorry." I said Hikaru looked a bit hurt by my statement but I ignored it. They nodded in understanding when the teacher walked in, we went to our seats and started to take notes.

~

I walked next to Haruhi as we made our way down the crowded hallway. Haruhi was talking about the physical exam, I was lost in thought not really paying attention 'Mori had been ignoring me.. not even looking at me once, (Which I don't really have a problem with) same with Honey but he seemed to be ignoring Mori also. I hope I didn't ruin their friendship.. They must hate me..' I sighed looking down Harhui tapped my shoulder "Is something wrong?" She asked a little too loudly making everyone but Mori and Honey look at me expectantly. "No, I'm fine." I said in an unconvincing way Haruhi gave me a look and told me I could talk to her about it later.

☺ A/N: Thanks for reading! This chapter was short and kinda boring. So sorry. :c The next chapter will be better.. I hope.. Bye my loves. ~ Authoress-chan❀ ☺