First day.. Yay!.. *edited*

Y/N's POV

"Miss L/N, It's time to wake up, you have school in an hour." I groaned. "Nooo, five more min-hours!!" I cried while pulling the blanket over my head only to have it yanked off of me, I forced my eyes open to look up at our maid, Alexis "Why do you hate me?" I asked pouting she simply laughed "Miss L/N, you know it's your first day don't you want to make a good first impression?" "No." I stated truthfully but got up anyway "and I don't know how many times I've told you already; just call me Y/N." "Yes, Y/N." Alexis sighed and gave me my uniform (that was way too expensive). I then made my way to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and got dressed in the surprisingly cute (i changed that bc i think the uniform is actually really cute sooo sue me) school uniform. After drying my H/L H/C hair then finally brushed my teeth and headed down stairs. I was still pretty tired due to me lying awake in bed almost all night thinking of all the ways I could possibly embarrass myself on my first day of school in-front of some snobby rich kids. Yes, my family, or just me and my father are quite wealthy, but I'm not snobbish or rude to anyone. I'm still new to this whole, "rich" thing anyway, two years ago me and my dad could barely pay the rent on our apartment, babysitting doesn't pay much and my dad was working at a factory and other times he was busy working on his business; which I though wouldn't go anywhere, but here we are.

I quickly ate my breakfast, grabbed my cell phone, and put it in my backpack as I made my way out the door which Alexis opened for me, "Miss-Y/N do you have everything you need?"
"Yes Alexis thank you."
"You're welcome, see you this afternoon Y/N" Alexis said
"See'ya." I replied. When I got outside the chauffeur, Jurou was holding the limo door open for me I smiled at him and got in as he closed the door.

|time skip|

We finally pulled up to the school, I quickly grabbed my backpack and opened the door not even waiting for Jurou to open it. "Miss L/N, what time shall I pick you up?" "I'm not sure, I'll call if I want to be picked up after school." I said.
"Alright, I hope you have a good day Miss L/N."
"See ya, jeeves!" I yelled jogging to my first class.
"Man I hope I'm not late" I muttered as I walked into the very pink building. I looked around and seen that people were going to their first class, I let out a sigh of relief and got out my crumbled schedule.

|time skip|

I made it to my first class but was the last one there so of course everyone looked at me, 'Awesome' I thought sarcastically. Some were whispering until I shot them a glare, 'I hope there are no bullies here like in my last school...' my thoughts where cut off by my teacher, "Are you the new student, Miss Y/N L/N?" He asked.
"Yes, sir." I said quietly.
"Well introduce yourself to the class, Y/N!" He said a little to enthusiastically. Fuck, I hate when teachers do this.
"Um, I'm Y/N.." I cringed internally 'obviously..' I thought, "I'm from America and I like.. um, cats as you do." I cringed again, as some kids snickered 'damnit Y/N, really?! but I mean who doesn't like cats?' breaking the awkward silence the teacher finally spoke; "Great. Miss Y/N you can take a seat in front of... Hikaru! Raise your hand." I looked over to see a boy with red hair who sat next to a girl that was dressed up like a boy, 'good for you' I thought then I seen the same boy on the other side of her, I blinked then my eyes widened, 'Whoa! These rich people have cloning machines?! .. Oh.. wait they're twins.. dumbass.' again my thoughts were broken by Hikaru this time "You just gonna stare or are you going to sit down?" he said lazily. "Oh.. yeah." I blushed hella and found my seat. 'Already embarrassed yourself, congrats.' I started to take some notes when a ball of paper hit me in the back of the head I tensed then sighed as I turned my head to see Hikaru smiling like an idiot I glared at him. "What?!" I whisper yelled, he ignored me so I turned back around and grabbed the paper, opened it and read it "Y/N come to music room #3 after school. -Hikaru" I thought about it 'He could be lying so he could prank the poor new kid or I could possibly make a new friend or friends' I sighed I guess I'll take my chances. I stuffed the note in my backpack and continued taking notes.

|last time skip|

The rest of the day went by fast, I had a few other classes with the Twins and one other with the girl.. I was wandering around the school trying to find the music room. "This place is fuckin' huge." I muttered under my breath. After a bit of wandering I seen the room when I walked to the door I heard a football team run up behind me I tensed a bit then turned around to see a sea of girls chatting excitedly. I sweatdropped then shrugged 'I guess this is some popular club.' I turned back around and opened the doors. There was a bright light 'am I dead? Oh God did I get trampled over by those girls!? I swear I will haunt those cun-' I was cut off my rose petals hitting me in the face and a choir of voices saying, "Welcome."