He wiped my tears and kissed me. And y'all know it got deeper and deeper. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around him and we walked over to locked the door.

Then he laid he on the bed then turned on Pandora.

He went back to kiss me and took off my shirt and kissed my neck. Then my bra and start sucking on my boobs.

While doing that he was unbuttoning my shorts. He took off my shoes and then pulled down my shorts.

He kissed all the way down my thighs then finally went to my girl.

I wasted no time putting an arch in my back and pulling the cover. I was screaming so loud I thought the people in Africa heard me.

I cummed four times but he was still going like it was his last meal. I thought I was all out of juice but I cummed for the last time and he stopped.

"Oh my gosh." I said as he got up.

"I could have kept going." he said.

"Could have or you would have gotten this." I said flipping us over.

I was top and I took off his shirt and started kissing his chest while unbuttoning pants. I took off his pants and then his boxer.

When I looked at his d*ck, I started second guessing myself but sucked it up.

I started sucking his d*ck. He pulling my hair which hurted so bad I wanted to stop but I kept going.

"Sh*t Noami." he said.

I kept doing it and he pulled my hair even more.

He cummed and I stopped.

He flipped us over, so I that he was on top.

He started back kissing me and circling his tip on my girl.

"Wait Tray. Don't give me another baby, until I'm ready." I said.

"Well, until we're ready." I added.

"I'm also ready to have a baby with you. You're the love of my life." he said looking into my eyes.

"You're the love of my life too."

We started back kissing and he put on a condom and slid in slowly. He started slowly and deep and he kept it that way.

It felt so good. I grabbed his neck but he held my arms down and went deeper.

That whole night he made love to me like never before. It was so amazing. And was filled with playfulness and fun.

I woke up in the middle of the night. I checked my phone and it was 3:45. I looked and I was wrapped in Tray's arms.

I turned towards him and just stared at him, he was snoring but a little light snore, and then I looked at my ring.

It was so cute and big and green which is my favorite color. And I didn't think he knew that.

When I looked back up to him, I kissed his cheek and then his neck. Then he started moving and looked at me.

"Why are you up?" he asked me.

"I don't know. Just thinking." I said

"About what?" he asked turning towards me.

"Us, the baby. What it would have been like if he or she was here." I said.

"Just don't think about it, we'll have another chance and do a lot better." he said.

"Hopefully. And you had sex with four different girls?" I asked.

"Noami." he said in aggravation.