chapter 5 the first encounter

Hey guys sorry it took so long to write another chapter to this story. I am very happy to see that people from all around the world like my book I would love to dedicate this chapter to pirates2015 thanks for the comment buddy. And I hope all my readers love my book thanks and enjoy.

Silverfangs pov

"silverfang wake up its time to go. My moms probably worried sick." Mmmm what? Five more minutes. I said rolling over on my side. "No silly, timberflank and muddlog will have our tails if we dont go.

"Ugh fine I said getting to my paws to stretch. " hey whitesparkle do you want to got get some prey before we go back? Sure lets do it she said giving me a lick on the nose before taking off into the forest.

" hey wait oh nevermind ill meet you at the river in front of the cave ok. "Ok silver ill see you there she said yelling over her shoulder.
Man I hope she doesnt get into anything stupid. I mean we became mates yesterday.

I definitely dont want to lose my one and only mate."Dont think like that man she'll be fine this is whitesparkle we are talking about, I said while running the other way. And twice she's upwind from me so I'm able to smell if she gets into trouble.

Speaking of smells Is that rabbit I smell? I then crouched down and started to move forward I lifted my nose to locate where it was. It smell like dirt so it must be under those tree roots. I then moved forward into the tall grass.

I sat there and waited untill the rabbit came out of hiding. I slowed down my breathing to make sure it didnt hear me. I then fixed my stance and was about to pounce when something else cought my attention.

There maybe six yards away was a wolf. Not just any wolf it was the one from my dream. His black fur ruffles in the wind.
But this time I wasnt going to let him take my prey.

I then readied myself and pounced on the rabbit. I sunk my teeth into its tinny furry body. "Yuck rabbit fur. I said to myself as I made the final blow.

I then turned around and let out a low growl. "show yourself rogue wolf." I waited there for a few minutes and then decided to take the rabbit to the meeting point I picked up and took one last look and then got ready to Sprint when I heard a twig break behind me.

I then sped around and bounce on my opponents back. I must have caught him by surprise because he yelped with shock. I sunk my claws in his fur but before I could get a strong hold on him, he flung me into the air.

I hit the dirt with a loud thump. I quickly got up and started to circle around him. He must have found out my technique because he followed
My movements very swiftly.

What seemed like hours of walking around staring at my opponent was only minutes. I then finely attacked the large wolf. But this time he was prepared. He dodge my attack
with great agility and speed and then hit me into a tree with his massive paw. I hit the tree and the next thing I saw was a dark brown figure running towards me.

/////-------///////////----/////----//---/-/-/-/-/-////-----
I woke up with a sharp pain in my shoulder I lift my head up to check my surroundings there was no one that I could see so I tried to get up but cringed as pain quickly spread throughout my shoulder. I whimpered in pain. But then I herd some voices coming towards me so I quickly laid back down and closed my eyes to listen.

"Tyrell what the hell are you doing a vocie said." do you want to get us killed. You just killed a wolf. That means his pack is not far away and if they find him we are screwed He charged at me jasmine it was self-defense.

"Are you serious right now tyrell.
Jasmine said. Your gonna get all ruffed up by a wolf. You probably scared it I mean we are like 3x's its size.

"Do you think hes alive. Well why dont you grab a stick and find out. Another voice said in a high pitch wimper. Its ok amber ill check a much deeper vocie said. I then felt a Sharp pointy stick poke my shoulder. Ooooouch i said howling in pain. I opend my
eyes to see ten wolves sittting infront of me.