Charlie sheepishly shrugged, "Is everything okay?"

The girl thought about her answer for a minute before she truthfully shook her head, "Everything's definitely not okay."

"What is it?" Charlie nosily asked.

"You really want to know?" The girl sniffed, wiping her nose again. She pushed up her glasses and stared at Charlie shyly.

"Yes. I really want to know." Charlie said with a small smile on her face.

The girl shook her head, "You're so much nicer than they say you are. Even my own friends didn't care enough to stick around."

Charlie put her hand on the girls shoulder, "I'm sorry." She said.

The girl smiled sadly, "I, uh. I was just going back into bio class, because I had to drop something off for my teacher-" She paused to make sure Charlie was paying attention, which she was and continued, "And then I saw two people in there. That wasn't my teacher."

"Who did you see?" Charlie asked, wishing she had popcorn and a soda to eat while listening to this interesting story, probably containing lots of freshman gossip.

"It was Shelby, my best friend, making out with my crush, Tanner." She shook her head angrily, "And she knows how much I like him. I don't know w-why she would d-do this?"

Charlie got up and hugged this girl that she had just met. She didn't even know her name, but she sincerely felt bad for her. It must have been terrible to see the person you love making love with someone else. And even worse when that someone else was also someone you cared about.

"Shelby isn't a good friend." Charlie said, "I know people just like her. She's not worth it, hon. They reel you in with fake smiles and hugs and concern. I'm sorry but your best friend isn't your best friend. She's probably your worst friend. Think about it. I bet this Shelby chick always asked you about boys and gossip. Right?" She asked.

The girl thought about it then nodded, "Now that I think about it, that's all we ever talked about."

Charlie nodded sadly, "I'm sorry. She used you. She found out what your deepest secrets were, and she wen't after the one that meant the most to you. Go get your man back, and don't even worry about Shelby. Alright?" Charlie asked with a smile on her face. She hugged the girl one last time. Charlie was about to ask what book she was reading, when suddenly the girls phone rang.

She picked up without checking caller ID, "Hello?" She paused, "Shelby... hi... uh huh... why are you calling me... wait, what?!... Charlie Harper??"

Charlie couldn't mask the shocked expression on her face. Why was this Shelby chick talking about her.

"Oh my god... you can't be serious." The girl said. "Uh, um, I- I have to go. Holy crap. I'll talk to you later, Shelby..." She hung up and stared at Charlie.

"What was that?" Charlie asked with a frown on her face.

The girl was unable to look at Charlie, "You... should go to the cafeteria." She whispered.

"W-Why? What?" Charlie was confused.

The girl brought her hand up to her mouth, "You should go." She whispered and picked up her books walking over to a different table.

Suddenly, Charlie was very confused.

She slowly got up and said, "Uh. I guess this is goodbye, then?" She called out to the girl. She didn't look up at Charlie and acknowledge her goodbye.

Charlie almost ran to the cafeteria. What was going on? She thought. As Charlie walked into the cafeteria, everyone's eyes suddenly shifted to her. Charlie froze. It felt as if everything was moving in slow motion. Why is everyone staring at me like that? She thought.

Charlie looked around for a friendly pair of eyes, but didn't find any. Instead, she heard moaning noises. She looked up to the stage, where the screen was rolled down and a film was playing on it.

Staff members of the school were running around trying to stop the movie, but it wouldn't shut off.

Charlie looked up at the screen, and it felt as if her world was collapsing around her.

She saw herself. She was naked, in bed with Caleb. Everyone was watching it... Her. How? What? Charlie couldn't believe it. She couldn't even believe what the hell was going on. She heard a few wolf whistles, and people calling her a slut. She looked around and saw Caleb. He was being patted on the back by a countless number of guys. He was staring right at her. She stared right back.

The movie wouldn't seem to stop. It just kept playing. Charlie still couldn't move. She saw Oliver staring at her from a corner of the lunchroom. Then she saw Kylie and Lucy, too shocked to move, sitting at the girls' usual lunch table. Crystal was sitting beside them, and she looked even more hurt than Charlie herself.

Charlie's knees buckled, and she was being pulled roughly by a strong pair of arms. But all she could think about was the fact that she had just had sex with Caleb Hughes. And the whole school was sitting in the cafeteria, watching it.