As soon as I walked in the room, like it was an instinct, my eyes locked with Angel's. She smiled and turned her head to resume her conversation. She was such a great luna and I was so proud of her. I walked up behind her and hugged her from behind, wrapping my arms around her hips and resting my chin in the crook of her neck. She put her hands on top of mine that were resting on her stomach. Before my interruption she was speaking with Jamie and Jennifer about the loss of their brother this past spring and how the pack banded together to support them through it. But now, Angel couldn't focus and the two sisters were cooing and laughing at us. She turned and kissed my lips, then pulled away and smiled. A small group had formed around us as she kissed me again.

Lucas's POV

     I watched from across the room as Clayton and Angel were showing their affection for each other. He wrapped his arms around her possessively and she kissed him lovingly. Then, I watched Amber. She was the most beautiful girl that my eyes had ever seen. She looked like she came straight from a fairy-tale. She was in a group of people that were gathered around Clayton and Angel. I watched as she flipped her hair and laughed at the smiles on Angel's and Clayton's faces. She flashed that big beautiful smile, subconsciously making me want her even more.

      As I stood observantly in the back, a few guys walked up to talk to her. One being Bryan, I never really liked Bryan.

     'Clayton, fix this.' I said through the alpha/beta mind link. 'I'm about to loose control,' I added.

     "Alright," Clayton said to Angel. "We came here for a reason."

     "Yes," Angel said as Clayton wrapped his arm around her waist. "I would love to introduce all of you to my sister, Amber," Angel said. Hearing Amber's name drove my wolf crazy. I gripped the granite counter top that I was leaning against as Bryan slowly stepped closer to Amber as he listened to his luna speak of the girl he had just met. "Amber, come here please," Angel said touching Amber's arm. Angel had the biggest smile on her face and I knew that Clayton had talked to her through their mind link about Amber and I being mates.

     "Wait, before you all get to know her, I want to tell you about something that involves our luna and our newest member," Clayton began. "Some of you already know about this and some of you have heard but don't really understand. I am going to explain it all from the beginning," Clayton said in an alpha tone. "My mate and Amber are the daughters of a true alpha. He was the Alpha of an old pack called the Blood Rose Pack. The alpha and his luna were mates, but before she had found her mate she was involved with another man. This man was the King of Rogues," Clayton said dryly as gasps escaped the mouths of many. "The King of Rogues became angry that Angel and Amber's mother, the luna, had left him. He came to their village and destroyed every wolf in the pack. However, the intelligent alpha and the kindhearted luna helped their beloved daughters escape," he told the pack as he wrapped his arm around Angel's waist while Angel comforted a shaken up Amber even though, by her facial expression, it was obvious that Angel wasn't doing to well herself. I should be up there, comforting my mate. I could take away some of the pain. "The alpha's daughters escaped to a beach house that their family owned here, in North Carolina, and they lived there for almost a year and then moved to their current residence were they have resided for almost 3 years," Clayton paused. "I know that it sounds like a happily ever after story because they were finally safe and together, but it's not. The rogues are back. And, according to the rogues that we currently have imprisoned, the rogues that are after them only have one thing on their mind. That is to destroy the last two," Clayton told them. There was obvious shock and fear in the air. "However, we are a very strong and united pack and we will let nothing happen to them. All of the rogues in the world couldn't defeat us if they tried and the King of Rogues knows that very well. He may have a bunch of crazies brainwashed into coming on our territory to capture our luna and her sister, but he wouldn't consider coming here himself or sending his troops out here. He knows that we have the numbers and the skill to defeat his army of rogues twice," Clayton said with a smile. "So I don't want anyone to be too alarmed, but it is extremely important that all of you know the situation," he said as he turned to comfort his mate and my mate. He whispered to them but even with my werewolf senses I couldn't hear over the talking of the pack. "Excuse me," Clayton said in his Alpha tone. Immediately, it became silent again. I watched as Amber and Angel attempted to stay strong. "We are going to head home for the night. Please hold all calls and visits until tomorrow. Thank you," Clayton said politely as he turned towards the door and Trish followed wrapping an arm around my mate as Clayton wrapped his arm around Angel. "Oh, and Lucas," he said before leaving. "Come with me. I need to speak with you at my place," Clayton lied smoothly. I happily followed, knowing that my true purpose was to be with my mate.