"So how did you even get us out of there?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, I guess you could say I have some power when it comes it these things."

"Right." Charlie said, suddenly feeling really vulnerable. She called Caleb's name, who quickly appeared.

"Uh, we, um, have school in a few hours." Charlie mumbled, linking her arm through Caleb's.

His surprised expression was replaced with an expression of forgetfulness, "Right. We have school. Thank you for... bailing us out, Mr. Harper."

Jeremy Harper continued staring at Charlie, but he finally said, "Of course. It's no problem, really." He pulled two business cards out of the front pocket of his suit, and handed one to each of the kids. "If you ever need anything, please, give me a call. I'd be happy to help."

"Thank you, sir." Caleb said politely taking the card. Charlie pushed his hand away and said, "I did fine without you for eleven years. I'll do fine now."

The man nodded and walked to a limo. A man opened the door for him and he stepped in. before they knew it, the car was speeding off.

Charlie was curious so she snatched the card away from Caleb and into her own grubby little hands, "Gimme that." She barked.

He shrugged, giving her the card.

She read the label. Harper Industries? Charlie shook her head, disbelieving. She shoved the card in her pocket and started walking home with her hand locked into Caleb's.

"I changed my mind." She said as their steps echoed in the dark night.

"About what?" He asked.

"Being happy." She sighed.

"Care to explain?" He said with a smile and a raised eyebrow.

She happily nodded. "You made me realize something today. You made me figure out that I seriously had fun. This was the first day in three years that I've been truly happy. That I've let go. And it made me realize that I love you. Because you're so honest. Because you would never hurt me. Because you're the one, Caleb. I love you too."

Somehow, they were back in front of Charlie's house.

Caleb bit his lip, "Thank god." He mumbled.

Charlie grinned, "Want to... go inside?"

"And do what?"

Charlie sighed, "I used to be so picky and you know, reserved about... sex." She paused, "I used to be so strict about waiting until I got married to you know, give it up... but marriage isn't the thing I should be waiting for. It's love. And I know how much you want it. And I want it too." She reassured, "And I love you. So why wait any longer?"

Caleb gulped and kissed Charlie passionately. She smiled against his lips as she opened the door, still kissing him in a frenxy.

Caleb's hands explored her body as the two made their way into the living room. Charlie pulled away and ran up the stairs, "Only if you catch me." She teased. Caleb laughed and ran up behind her. Charlie shushed him as she passed Crystal's room and Caleb practically threw Charlie onto her bed, and he planted a breahtaking kiss on her lips. "Caught you." He whispered when he pulled away.

Charlie winked, standing up. She closed her bedroom door, and walked over to her closet, pulling out sexy undergarments. She held it behind her back and Caleb gave her a questioning look.

"Mind if I change?" She seductively whispered.

Caleb eagerly said, "Be my guest."

So she walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She smoothed out her hair, which was sticking up in every direction. She quickly stripped down to a naked state, and put on her new apparel. She eyed herself in the mirror, pleased. She looked around for a light lip gloss and applied that as well as a little eyeliner and mascara. She grabbed a bottle of perfume and squirted it on her body. Charlie took a deep breath.

While Charlie was freshening up, Caleb started sweating. He wasn't sure about the bet. He realized he was actually falling in love with Charlie. He pushed these thoughts aside and told himself, "Caleb this wasn't the plan". You aren't supposed to fall in love with her. It was all fake. Just do it. Go on and get what you planned all along. He took a deep breath and took out his phone. He pulled out the camera and set it to record. He gulped, pushing his guilt to the side. He has come way too far to back out. They needed proof that she slept with him? Well then, they would get it. He set his phone behind a potted plant and sighed. Suddenly, the bathroom door opened, and he quickly jumped onto the bed.

He wiped off his sweaty palms and suddenly saw Charlie. And holy moly, was she wearing the hottest lingerie he had ever seen. God, she was like a supermodel. She was perfect.

Caleb simply gaped. Charlie winked, "If you don't close your mouth, you might catch a few flies." She nervously said, her legs shaking as she tried to seductively walk over to him.

"Are you sure about this?" Charlie asked himself more than her but she nodded anyway, "What better way to show my love for you? Besides, I've really been wanting to show this off to someone!" She joked, pointing to her outfit.

He whistled, "I can see why." Then he planted a kiss on her lips, then a little below her lips, then along her jaw. She moaned, the lust clear in her eyes. He kissed her neck, and started sucking on it, and playfully biting. Her body contracted, and she grabbed his shirt, lifting it over his head.

She played with the belt on his pants then finally pulled it off. He grinned, giving her an unsure smile.

Charlie tried not to giggle, somewhat sober. Caleb unclasped her bra and pulled the strap off of her neck as if asking for permission. She nodded with her eyes shut and he grabbed her bra, throwing it to the side. From the corner of his eye, Caleb made sure his phone was recording them, then he flipped off the camera smugly behind Charlie's back.

"Don't worry baby." He whispered into her ear, seeing just how nervous she was. It was her first time after all. He took a deep breath and said, "I'll guide you through it."