2. Starks.

No one dares say anything as we eat in the banquet hall. I wish they would, it's getting awkward. They must be wondering why a Lannister girl is sitting here with them and whether or not I can be trusted. I can be trusted, I hate the Lannisters. The Starks are loyal and honourable. They are much better than the Lannisters. I trust them a lot more.
"So, m'lady..." Rob starts.
"Tell us why we should trust you." Lady Stark says. Finally. "All people from King's Landing are liars." That is true. Robb eyes snap from me to his mother.
"Mother!" He exclaims. "Mira isn't a liar!" He doesn't know me. But he's right.
"She is a Lannister, Robb, it's suspicious how she turns up here." Lady Stark replies. I suppose it is. I appreciate her honesty and how she voiced everyone's thoughts finally. Robb looks annoyed at his mother. No one else says anything.
"It's quite alright." I smile. "Lady Stark I know it is suspicious I am here and that people in King's Landing do lie a lot. But I assure you that everything I have said about my family and the Lannisters is the truth and that I do indeed hate the Lannisters. I swear it to the old Gods and the new." And that's when she knows I'm telling the absoloute truth and nods. Then there's silence again as everyone eats their food. It's really good food. "This food is delicious." They smile at me and thank me.
"I'm sorry about your parents and sister." Robb says. Me too. Never even knew I had a sister and that bitch of a Queen, Cersei Lannister, was never going to tell me.
"Thank you, m'lord." I smile. "I appreciate your kindness. My parents were good people, too good to be Lannisters, and I never knew my sister." Jon Snow puts his knife and fork down.
"I never knew my mother." He mumbles. Lady Stark shoots him a pointed look. Poor Jon. I mustn't be easy to be the bastard of the family. Especially when Lady Stark hates him. I like him. He seems sweet.
"Jon!" Lady Stark shouts. "Lady Mira was talking!" I don't mind.
"That's quite alright." I reply. "I'm sorry about that, Jon." He looks at his food.
"I'm sorry, m'lady." He tells me. He doesn't need to apologise for anything, he didn't do anything wrong.
"Please, there is no need for an apology." I say. He looks at me with those dark brown eyes and smiles a little bit. His smile is like a ray of sunshine and I smile too. "Thank you all for feeding me today, I should go." I stand up to leave.
"No, please stay." Robb says, taking my arm. "We have plenty of rooms for you to stay in, Lady Mira." I smile at his kind offer. It is beautiful here. I do like it here.
"You are most kind, m'lord." I tell him. "But..."
"Robb's right Lady Mira, you can stay here as long as you like." Lord Stark tells me. "You are welcome here in Winterfell." Everyone is so kind here, not like at King's Landing.
"Winter is coming." I smile. "My parents were never lions and neither was I."
Not hear me roar but winter is coming.
Not Lannister but Stark.
Not King's Landing but Winterfell.
I feel like I belong here.
I feel like I belong with the Starks.