1. Running.

I was born niece to Queen Cersei Lannister and King Robert Baratheon in King's Landing. I've always lived here with them, but I've never fit in here. The Lannisters are a lot darker than the rest of the houses. They're bloodthirsty and won't let anything stop them. Cersei's the worst, she think she's perfect but she's not. She sits next to King Robert in the throne room with her head held high. Just because she's Queen. Then there's Joffrey. Joffrey Baratheon is a little brat and I hate him. I avoid him at all costs. He's the Prince and heir to the Iron Throne. The Gods forbid King Robert ever die. Joffrey is bloodthirsty. He may seem innocent but he is most definitely not. He's power-hungry. Tommen and Myrcella are lovely though, they should be the heir, not Joffrey.

I'd never want to sit on the Iron Throne and rule because I wouldn't be a good ruler. I would never want to kill anybody, I'd always give mercy to everyone. My parents told me I had a kind heart. I don't know where my parents are now, they rode away one day and never came back. Queen Cersei told me they were probably dead and White Walkers by now. But I have hope. I believe hope is important.

It's morning and I walking through the gardens when I hear Cersei talking to her twin brother Jaime. I like Jaime a lot, he's honourable and loyal. He's a good knight.

"The poor girl deserves to know the truth about her parents." Jaime is saying. I move closer so I can hear better. "She needs to know everything, Cersei. If you won't tell her then I will."

"Her parents committed treason." Cersei tells him. "They deserved to die." They're on about my parents. I gasp when I hear they are dead. "They killed Lannister guards because they wanted to escape. They killed our guards, they killed their own guards, and that could not go unpunished, Jaime. They deserved to die, and that young girl of there's too." Young girl? I had a sister? "Mira never even knew she had a sister." Seven hells. "I can't tell her that I hunted them and their girl down and slit their throats. Their eyes were still open and their blood turned the lake red. The girl was only young but she would remember me killing their parents if I let her live. I couldn't risk it so I slit her beautiful throat and she fell to the ground with her parents. They were no loss. They were never true lions." That bitch! She killed my parents! I wanted to leave before but now I want to leave more than ever. I'm not staying here with these murderers who killed my parents and sister and lied to me about it. I'm leaving. I've been betrayed and it's killing me. Everything is fading to a dull grey. The people I have grown up with and lived with all my life have lied to me about my parents' and sister's death and I believed them. I hate them. I hate them so much and I wish they were dead. One day I will kill them. I swear it to the old Gods and the new. If my parents were never lions then I was never a lion either. And I'll definitely never be a lion now.

I take off running and they spin around.

"Mira." Cersei's voice is quiet, barely audible. Yes, bitch, I know the complete and whole truth now. Thank you for telling me the truth, much appreciated. I run fast as Jaime begins to chase me, shouting after me as he runs after me. I don't stop, I run through the castle walls, waking Joffrey up.

"What is the meaning of this noise?" He asks. "Mira where in seven hells are you going?" Away from you, you little brat, forever.

"Ask your mother." I reply as I run past him. When I get to the entrance Jaime stops. "Goodbye, Jaime." He doesn't chase me after that, he lets me go because he knows he will never be able to catch me. I don't know where I'm going, I just run.

Before long I end up at another castle's gates, Winterfell. I walk through the gates and am greeted by the towering castle and Robb Stark, the oldest Stark boy.

"M'lady, you don't look well." He says. I don't feel well either. My life is a lie. My parents' deaths were lies. Queen Cersei is a lying bitch and Joffrey is a little brat. I hate all the Lannisters. I hope they all die horrible deaths like my parents and sister did. "Where did you come from? Why are you here?" So many questions, so little breath to answer.

"My name is Mira Lannister and I'm from King's Landing." I say. "I'm here because Queen Cersei killed my parents and my sister and my whole life has been built on a lie."

Author's note:

So I wrote a book called The Man Who Passes the Sentence Should Swing the Sword, I'm still writing it, which is about to turn depressing as the events of the Red Wedding are about to take place. So I wanted to write something where Robb wouldn't die and his romance with my own character would last. So this will be happier romance wise. It will still have death involved but the events of the Red Wedding won't take place. Hopefully this book will be happier and just as good as my other. Writing fanfiction is amazing and it's even better when it's Game of Thrones fanfic.