Past Memories

The world begins to change once more. This isnt the first time it happens. The seal...what is inside? nobody knows...even the old people who lived long enough dont know. Is it a monster? a virus? a bomb? so many things to think about isnt it.. What is this world anyway...is it real or just some game world we have to fight the monsters,save the world and be heroes?

Many many years ago some group of people were taken here,they didnt knew what was happening,it was a decade where humans population were still at peace but between the humans cruelty,jealousy...wanting what others had,conquering the other territories they created to many wars,many died...but what they didnt knew was the creatures living hiding themselves,they got mad at humans who if they continued they would destroy there precious world so they attacked the humans. Vampires, ogres, many kinds of demons started to appear even more. The humans had to do something,they had to fight..."the group of friends" who werent from this world had to fight too, to save themselves, little by little they started to understand more about the new world...they went on adventures to other continents to help estabilish peace. Yes that was their goal, to see peace! They became known as the Rainbow Knights...why rainbow? well that is because on their last battle....

The Rainbow Knighsts werent on any side they didnt like neighter the humans or demons behavior but on an important battle when both side were battleing to keep some shrine known as the goodees shrine, they had to fight on humans side because the demons had evil plans..really evil.  Since no side give up or won...the guardians had to intervier their battle because they were making the goodess very angry. No one understand what the guardians said and by guardians i say the angels. They stopped battle because they saw the sky turning black...some got scared, all nature around who was so greeny and full of colour dried,the lakes and rivers didnt had water,the ground crumbled...some humans and demons got so scared that they suicide. The shrine rotten and fall down, and a beautiful girl with silver hair,blue sapphire eyes, in a white dress came yet she had a sad,evil look on her soomth pale face. 

She said she trusted her created world to humans so that they could protect it but it was wrong all you all did was destroy it with your cruelty. She couldnt forgive it, their actions, she punished them by killing them but when she saw the Rainbow Knights she stoppped...she said she by herself invoked them to come to this world to help the humans keep it a peace...you all tried i saw it...but couldnt fuffil her wish. She couldnt control her dark powers and so she transformed into a completely different person. The sky who was black,lighting fall strike to land destrying it all,humanity and all creatures were about to extinct if something werent done.

So the Rainbow Knights wanted to save this world so they fought the dark goodess....the goodess went to her usual self when they were about to kill her. With her remaining minutes alive in the world she used her little powers she had to bring the killed ones back to life,the sky became clear and all world became live again. A big tree growned and she said she would rest there but if humans would destroy the world again or the cruel actions..all evil actions..the tree would absorv the evil and when would be to much she would awake.

Her name was Sonata...

The Rainbow Knights died...and by a gift of thanks the last imperiors of each countries buried their bodies on their ruins. They were taken by that name because when the battle was over,when the sky became clear, a big shining rainbow appeared letting all people known the battle was over and all was okay.

Each of them had a child..generation by generation their powers were inside their dna...and so we arrived on the year 3046 when Sakura,Leo,Yuki,Daichi and Satoshi who were taken to this world. This world has a name...the same name as the goodess...its called Sonata.