Lie To Me: Chapter 7; FINALLY~

• Dedicated to Tessa Gibbons

HEY PEOPLE!! MISSED ME? I BET YOU DID!! xP

This chapter's for all my amazing friends, I loveyouh allxxx

Especially for Maria, congratulations for getting with Bradles!! xx

Like me on Facebook!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninja-BabyKim/198324496879372

P.S.S: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! HARRY POTTER'S GONNA BE OVER ON THE 15TH OF JULY!!!! :(((( 

***

There was a beautiful, yet super slutty, lady. Standing. In the middle of my room. I stared at her in shock. She had bright pink bubblegum hair, pale blue eyes; almost like crystals, and a huge, flashy smile that showed off her pearly white teeth. 

"Who are you?" I asked, my eyes frozen on her. She started walking slowly towards me, and I freaked. I willed my legs to move, but...I guess they don't like me much anymore. 

"Relax, babe. I'm Karla" she said rolling her eyes.

Huh. Like that calms me down. But somehow, knowing the girl's name did calm me down...a little. 

"That still doesn't explain anything!" I said, frowning. She gasped. 

"You...you haven't heard of ME? Well, sweetheart, I'm your Fairy Godmother."

I stared at her, confused. 

"I have a Fairy Godmother?"

"Oh, sweetheart. You have much to learn! Don't worry, babe. I'm here for you."

I nodded vaguely, still trying to absorb everything. 

"Oh...you're a difficult one. Oh well. Come on, babe. I'll see you in the morning, that cool?" She cocked a head, waiting for my reply. 

I shrugged. "Alright then."

She left in a trail of silver and pink hair, and I closed the door after her rather hurringly (A/N Lol...IDK if that's a real word, but oh well :/). 

After taking a quick shower, I finally started what I'd been dying to do since I arrived. I started examining my room. 

It was a good size. Around 7m by 9m. And I stayed here. Alone...I smiled blissfully, glad that my things had been taken care of. Except the cloths. I had about two tee-shirts, and three pairs of short shorts. The walls were a soft blue. One wall was completely covered by photo frames, which I would be able to put photo's in later. A table was pressed up against another wall, and my bed on another. I quickly stripped, and shivered. I mean, I know it's the middle of summer, but I'm just standing here in my bra and panties. I don't wear lingerie. Ew. Sighing happily, I jumped onto the bed and dove under the covers. I lay there, thinking and waiting for sleep to engulf me, so I could start dreaming.

___

The Next Morning 

___

"How does this look?" Karla asked, trying on a short jeans miniskirt. I looked at her critically.

"Not too bad. Doesn't go with your hair, though" I said picking out a white shirt with flower designs. I put the shirt back to see Karla biting her glossed lip sadly. 

"What's the matter?" 

"Nothing. OMG! I have the BEST idea! We HAVE to get a make-over!" 

"Um....alright then..."

2 Days Later

I stared at my reflection. I still couldn't get over how different I looked! My hair was a bright shiny black, with brown highlights weaving in and out, and my eyes were an amazing shade of brown; they were shining. 

Simi, Karla and I were planning on getting a 'Brunch' feast today. I was feeling guilty. Ever since I came here, I had been ignoring Emily. Sighing, I changed into a blue summer dress. It came mid-theigh, and I looked good in it. I grabbed my clutch, containing my ID, and walked out the door in my blue converses. 

"Maddie!" I turned to the source of the sound, and a smile lit my face. 

"Simi!" I hugged her lightly, and she laughed. 

"Come on..."

The three of us chatted and laughed like old friends. 

Suddenly, Simi quieted down, and glared frostily over my shoulder. I turned in my seat, and saw the reason behind why she was being so cold.

Simi, stood up, and smiled coldly. 

"Well. Hello. Nice to see you here."

***

DUN DUN DUN!! 

Lol, sorry for the short chapter...I'm watching Glee right now :D