Chapter 21: Things Going Back to Normal and Your First Kill

Start from the beginning

"T-they are all in there so you can kill them. We will cut the power so they can't turn on the lights and see you. Then you can k-kill them. We will kill the parents." Toby says as he looks over at you.

"Yeah you might want to kill them quick because a lot of the pastas want to kill these girls, especially since we found out what they did to you. We even had to restrain Jeff for a little bit too because he was so pissed off, but he understood that you were the one that needed to do this." Masky says to you as you grab your knife.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Hoodie asks quietly as you look over at him and smile.

"Cut the power, kill the parents and I'll take it from there." you say confidentially as you make your way to a tree which was right next to an open window on the top floor. The boys went to the basement through the little door in the ground to shut the power off. You quickly climbed the tree with the knife in your hand as you made your way through the window which led to a hallway. You looked around the hallway and spotted a room with a pink design which read 'Amanda' on it.

'Found ya' you thought as you quietly stepped into the room.

'Aww look at them, they are sleeping.' you think in your head smiling evilly as you make your way over to Mandy and Brittany who were on the other side of the room, sleeping on the floor. You made your way over to Mandy as you quietly yet carefully stepped over Brittany as you did so. You got on top of Mandy and quickly shut her mouth as you plunge the knife into her chest, directly where her heart was as you only could hear muffled screams as they slowly faded, along with the life in her eyes.

"Mandy shut up, I'm trying to sleep!" Britany whisper yells as she pulls the blankets over her head, completely oblivious that her friend was just murdered, soaking in a pool of her own blood. You stand up and make your way over to Britany and whisper in her ear,

"I don't think Mandy can hear you, but I can help if you want to go back to sleep." Britany then quickly tore the covers off her face to see you leaning over her with a knife in your hand. She was about to scream when you covered her mouth slit her neck as you watched her beg for air as more and more blood leaked from the cut.

"Aww I thought you guys thought it was funny to hurt others. The tables have turned eh? Well no matter. Night!" you whisper yell as you plunge the knife into her chest multiple times, leaving an even bigger pool of blood around her as you get up. Now you saved the best for last, Amanda.

"What the f*ck are you guys doing?! its past midnight and I need my beauty sleep!" Amanda said sounding angry as she sits up and looks around the dark room at her friends. She couldn't see anything really so you took this as an opportunity. You quickly moved to the shadows as Amanda said,

"Answer me if I asked you a question!" She said as the only response she gets is dead silence.

"Ugh what is wrong with you two." Amanda says as she goes to turn on the light, only to have the sound of clicking echo through the room, no light ever emitting from the bulb.

"Great now the powers out. Whatever It will be on in the morning anyways." Amanda says angrily as she lays back down on her bed,

"God, there's something really wrong with you two. I don't know why you aren't answering me but goodnight anyways." Amanda spits as she rolls over and faces towards the wall. You then started to walk over to her as you just chuckled a little.
"There's nothing wrong with your friends, well unless you count being dead a problem." you say as Amanda quickly turns over and looks at you with fear.

"H-how did you get in here?! I thought you were dead!" She says worriedly.

"No, I'm still here it's just the thing is, you soon won't be. Goodnight Amanda, I hope you enjoy your eternal sleep. Say Hi to your friends in hell for me would ya?" you say starting to laugh as Amanda was about to scream you cover her mouth.