Chapter Twenty-nine

Start from the beginning

"Sino?" tanong ni Rix at sinundan ang tingin ko. "Oh. Yung pinsan ng isa mong manliligaw."

"Hindi ko sya manliligaw." I rolled my eyes. Hindi naman kasi talaga.

"Whatever, baka andito rin 'yon ngayon."

"Si Ethan?"

"Yeah, madalas rin yon dito lalo na pag weekeneds kasama yung iba nyang pinsan."

Nangunot ang noo ko but I focused on Sanz again, he's now laughing with Lake and some guy I don't know.

"Are you saying they're..."

Jace draped his arm over my shoulder as the other boys lined up smirking at our view of Olympus.

"Everyone here is either a gang member or a fling of one of the members, some are official girlfriends and boyfriends. My answer to what you're thinking right now is yes." Jace smirked.

"What Gang?" I trailed my eyes again, and there by the stairs, Atlas Dela Cruz is making out with a girl.

"Archame Reapers." Logan said. "Constantine High's resident Gang, named after their first ever leader. The Dela Cruz triplets and Ethan are members."

I wasn't really shocked. With Ethan's appearance I should've thought of that sooner.

"Look what the wind brought in." A familiar voice mused. "Calliope Rain, what on earth are you doing in a place like this at this hour? I believe it's already pass your bedtime."

"Don't tell me he's a gang member too." I said turning to the boys, naka turo ako kay Drake.

"Nah, he's just here to party." Josh laughed.

"I see you're the special guest they're talking about." Seth smiled, nodding at me.

"Oh please people stop hogging her!" Rix yelled, pushing all the people who're surrounding me.

"She's here to party and to be officially introduce so if you don't mind, I'd like to be her official tour guide for tonight."

"Officially introduced? What are you---"

Bago ko pa man matapos ang sasabihin ko, kinaladkad na niya ako patungo sa napakaraming tao.

"Rixon Travis!" I screamed in frustration. Kahit na sa gilid kami dumaan to avoid being stepped on.

He glanced at me with a playful smirk on his lips. "I'm not Rixon."

"Then who are you?" I rolled my eyes before glaring at him.

"I'm Oliver Queen." He gave me a playful smirk again, his eyes twinkling.

"A Billionaire Playboy?"

Biglang sumama ang tingin niya. "Guess again."

"Arrow?"

I was really going to guess Arrow first but I wanted to tease him.

"Correct!" He pumps his fist in the air.

"Why Arrow? Can't you think of anything cooler?"

"Bakit ba? I love it," he shrugged. "Ikaw naman ang bahalang pumili ng codename mo. Walang mangingialam sayo."

"Is that why you have an Arrow tattoo behind you ear?"

He looked shocked for a second but then his expression turned normal. "You knew about that?"

"Yeah," I pursed my lips. Nakita ko iyon noong natulog siya sa kwarto ko one time, it was a simple small arrow just behind his left ear. He has two tattoos now. The Arrow and the Black Blade.