A Demon's Girlfriend, Ending 6, ~LEMON~

WARNING! LEMON! MEANING SEX!

He kissed for a little longer before licking your bottom lip, wanting entrance. You opened your mouth, letting his tongue explore. Instead of a normal human tongue, it seemed as his tongue was that of a snake's. It just made you moan, and feel wet, feeling his tongue exploring your mouth. As he kissed you, he felt your breasts, making you moan more and get wetter. "Ah, you like that?~" His voice boomed. In response, you moaned.

"I've wanted to feel these since we first met.~ I've wanted to make you moan my name in pleasure.~" You let him continue to feel your breasts and French kiss you. After all, he was Master Mazoku, and you could not disobey him. Besides, he turned you on when he was being dominant, and he was making you moan like crazy and feel wet.

He pulled away for a moment, making you whine. "Aha, that's so cute!~" He said stroking your cheek. You purred at his touch. "Take off your shirt." He demanded. You pulled the shirt over your head and threw it somewhere in the room. He unhooked your bra and threw it along with the shirt. "Take off my hoodie and shirt." He demanded again. You pulled his hoodie over his head, taking his shirt with it.

You stared at his chest as if it was a glistening gold bar. You looked up at him, waiting for permission. "You may feel it." Nodding, you put both hands on his chest, feeling all of it, like he did with his tongue to your mouth. After a little of this, you felt him feel your breasts again, however, they were open this time. It was much more pleasurable now that they were open.

"A-Ah...~ Master M-Mazoku...~" You moaned. He smirked, and gripped them harder. His member was growing in his boxers. And being a demon, his member was at least 10 inches already. He forced you to lay down. He French kissed you once more while pulling your pants and panties off. He laughed on the inside, seeing the wet spots. He pulled up again and took his pants off.

He left on his boxers though, he would save it for last, as much as he wanted to hear you moan his name in pleasure now. Eyeing your wet pussy, he stuck his head between your legs and shot his tongue inside of it. You gasped at the feeling, but bucked your hips, letting him taste you. After all, if that's what he wants, then he will get it. Plus, it did feel amazing.

The feeling of his tongue on your inner walls made you grip the sheets of the bed and moan his name. "Ahhh~ M-Master M-Mazoku...~" He smirked, loving to hear you moan his name. It made him harder and bigger. He was almost done licking all your pre-cum up but you gripped the bed sheets harder. He stopped. "I w-was about to come... s-sorry..." You muttered, embarrassed.

He looked up at your face, seeing you flushed red, and adorable. This was the way he liked you. He stuck one finger inside his mouth and pumped it into your pussy. Your pussy clenched around his finger. He laughed and took it out slightly, then pumped it back in hard. Your pussy clenched once again. He did it once again, before you came on his finger.

You saw stars and blackness, for a moment, before feeling a little empty from coming. He licked his finger. Pulling down his boxers, he positioned himself at your entrance. He put his hands on your thighs and pumped in. At first you felt pain, but he kissed you again, and the pain went away. He pumped in again, immediately finding the "G" spot.

You gripped the bed sheets harder and harder as your knuckles slowly turned lighter from so much gripping. As he hit your "G" spot, he left kisses on your neck, looking for the right spot. He barely brushed it when you shut your eyes and let out a louder moan. He smirked and sucked on your sweet spot while still pounding in your very slick and wet pussy.

Eventually, he left a red mark on your neck, to let everyone know you were his. You came once again, but he didn't stop. Your pussy was so tight, it felt wonderful to him. You let your grip loosen and let go, having no more energy to do much of anything but lay there. You came again and he finally came inside your pussy.

Even though he still had plenty of energy, he lay on the bed next to you, and pulled the covers over you both. Being a demon, he could've gone for a couple hours, but he would've split you in half by then. Like literally, you'd be in two pieces. (indecision) He listened and waited for you to fall asleep. Once you finally did, he carefully got up and put his boxers on.

He went over to his pants and grabbed his phone out of them. (Yes, demons can have phones) "Hey dad, I found what I was looking for, I'll be home in like 2 or 3 hours." "Ok, and son?" "Yeah?" "Did you fuck her already, cause I though we could-" "DAD!" He flushed with embarrassment on his cheeks. "Hahahahaha!! Ohhh, I knew that would get you! I'm just kidding! She's yours, so calm down!"

"Jeez..." He replied, hanging up. He watched you sleep peacefully before getting back into bed with you. Cuddling next to you, you snuggled into his arms and lay your head on his chest. "Sleep peacefully, Y/n."