Nyonika: "Meet me in college now."

Nandini: "But Ma'am..." Nyonika walked away. Nandini ran to the jail chamber but the security guards pulled her away.

Alya: "How could you do this to our friend? Do you know how much he trusted you, you loser?"

Dhruv: "Aur janti ho, buddy tumse kitna pyaar karta hai?"

Nandini: "Guys, I'm sorry. Galti ho gayi. I'll make it up for..." Cabir cuts her mid-sentence.

Cabir: "Nandini, forget it and just go to college. Only Nyonika can save Manik. So go for his sake.."

Nandini: "Yes Cabir. I will go... For Manik." She got ready and went to college. She saw Nyonika there, sitting with a letter.

Nyonika: "Here you go." She handed the letter to Nandini. Nandini opened the letter. She read it and got shocked.

Nandini: "Ma'am, but aise kaise? How could you just expel me from college like that?"

Nyonika: "This is my college and I can do anything. Nobody can question me. Besides, you have served your purpose in this college by putting my son behind bars. Now, you have time till 12 noon to clear your belongings from this college and leave." Nandini took the letter and went outside.

She sat in the canteen, crying. All this was witnessed by Navya. She came and consoled Nandini and told her that Nyonika helped release Manik from jail. Nandini smiled and hugged Navya tight. She ran to the JAM room, where FAB 5 were usually chilling. But they were not to be found. Nandini went around the college, searching for Manik. She couldn't find him anywhere. She looked at her watch. It was 11:30 a.m. She went to her locker and packed everything while tears were flowing down her eyes like waterfalls. She called her friend, Jeet and asked him to book a ticket to Delhi. She cleared her locker and turned around. She bumped into Cabir.

Cabir: "Nandini, don't worry. Manik will be okay and he won't just let you go like that."

Nandini: "Cabir, I have just 20 more minutes in this college." She said and walked away. She went to the canteen and met FAB 5. She bid everyone goodbye but Manik didn't care. He was just playing his guitar and didn't bother to look at her. When she came to him, he turned his back at her.

Nandini: "Bye Manik. Forever." Manik ignored her. She hugged Cabir. He broke the hug and smiled. He made a 'will-miss-you' face. She smiled inspite of the tears rolling down her face.

Cabir (to Manik): "Bro, she is going. Stop her."

Manik: "Jaane do usse. She deserves it." Everyone else followed Nandini. She boarded a taxi. Everyone came and bid her goodbye, with happiness. When the car was about to leave, Manik came running and stood behind FAB 5. Nandini cried and Manik avoided eye contact. Nandini left S.P.A.C.E. forever. Manik went home and nobody knew what happened after that.

Cabir: "And after that incident, that night... He went to the beach where you both spent beautiful moments together. He stood by the waves and was about to jump but Abhi and I stopped him and took him to the Malhotra mansion. We stayed with him that night and I think, that's when he broke his phone and started to spend sleepless nights in his bed. Please Nandini... He needs you badly and I know he's what you need too. So please don't do this to yourself."

Nandini: "Cabir, I already told you. I can't be with him because he doesn't value true love."

Just then, a shattering noise comes from upstairs. Cabir and Nandini run upstairs.

Manik: "Nandini... Nandini..."

Nandini: "Cabir, kya hua?"

Cabir: "This is how he is, every night, unless he sleeps with a girl, to express his emotional pain on her, physically. Ever since your breakup, he is like this. You affect him a lot." OMG! He is so affected by that incident but am I not? And he sleeps with different girls? After me?

Nandini: "WHAT?"

Cabir: "Yeah... You heard me right. He sleeps with different girls every night. And I don't think he did anything wrong, because you toh got married. He didn't. He still loves you madly." Manik... The thought of him with another girl pricks my heart.

Cabir: "Probably you can't accept him, Nandini. But please, let your kids bond with him. Let them experience a father's love. I know how painful it is, to not feel a father's love. My mom was an awesome parent, no doubt about that. But she can never fill that empty space in my life which my dad could. Please don't do this to your kids."

I start crying hard. I know I can never give my kids that love which Manik could. Probably I'm just not a good parent after all. Ab kya karun? Manik se shaadi karlu? Naman aur Nidhi ke liye? Ya phir just let my kids alone with him. But he shouldn't know that these are his kids. Agar pata chal gaya toh he will take them away from me. Now what should I do?

---------
(Please, do tap ⭐️ and comment and of course, keep supporting us. Bubyee guys and yes, next update on Monday. Keep smiling and shining for your loved ones and yourself. We love you all.)