Mission Implausible: Operation You've Got Mail

"We will never get this list finished!" Six yelled to the two other Seegs.

"Have some optimism, Six," Buffy yelled back.

"No literally! We are not capable of some of these things. I mean, come on, 'Get ma some bourbon'?! We can't get that stuff!"

"That's what we have Sego for!" Jo Mama resolved.

"I guess," Six agreed.

As the day went on, the tasks progressively got more difficult. They only had 50 jobs left on the list but some of them were like this: 'Yo gotta climb up to da top of da schoo and jump off, bruh'. Note: Autocorrect did not like that sentence!

"You've gotta be kidding me. Are we really doing that?" Jo Mama asked.

"Anything for Sego," Buffy answered.

"That does seem a little much," Six said, doubtful. "It's been a good run, but I'm out."

"Yeah, Buffy, I have it from here. Just go take five," Jo Mama said.

"No. I'm here now and I'm sticking with you, bro," Buffy argued.

"Ugh, fine, stay if you want," Jo Mama replied. "We have work to do."

Well, they barely survived Gotari's ridiculous list, and he had some bad news when the finished.

"Well, I guess I kinda don't have any mails," Gotari confessed.

"What did you say, you little punk?!" Buffy yelled, grabbing her principle by the collar of his shirt and pushing him to the wall. "Say it again! I. Dare. You."

"I uh um, kind of accidentally, intentionally deleted my mails. A month ago," he stuttered.

"You have got to be kidding me!" Jo Mama yelled. "You owe us big time, Gotari!"

"Umm... Sego! I crown you the principal of this school!"

"What!? That is awesome!" Sego screamed.

So the Seegs and Sego, the new principal, lived happily ever after. Until she became famous... As M See Ghetto.